Aug photo comp

RobStubbs

Seems to have been overlooked?

Where are all the photographers out there? The photography forum appears to be dead in the water this month...

Janet

Just what I was thinking, but it was holiday time!!

Sutton Warrior was keeping it afloat but he's gone quiet as well!

Where are you Cliff??

Colin

Edited by Colin Brett

Just what I was thinking, but it was holiday time!!

Sutton Warrior was keeping it afloat but he's gone quiet as well!

Where are you Cliff??

Colin

I only managed a couple of shots on the new camera, so nothing to post up, yet, plus we've been a tadd busy. Getting married tomorrow and then off on honeymoon for 3 weeks :D There will be some pics to post, but you'll have to be patient ! :P

Rob.

Best wishes for the big day Rob,hope the weather perks up for the occasion. Where you off to on your honeymoon?? I am sure your camera will be going with you :D

Yes I have been inactive on here for a while as the weather here has been horrendous. I am looking out of the caravan window here over Luce Bay and there are nothing but white horses as far as you can see and that is not far due to the driving rain .

May dash out between showers and take a quick shot to show how dire it is :lol:

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Best wishes for the big day Rob,hope the weather perks up for the occasion. Where you off to on your honeymoon?? I am sure your camera will be going with you :D

Yes I have been inactive on here for a while as the weather here has been horrendous. I am looking out of the caravan window here over Luce Bay and there are nothing but white horses as far as you can see and that is not far due to the driving rain .

May dash out between showers and take a quick shot to show how dire it is :lol:

John

Many thanks John !

The weather down here is forecast to be dry tomorrow so the other half is happy, and I'm happy that it isn't going to be scorching hot - shirt, waistcoat, suit (not to mention nerves).

We've got 3 weeks off and we're driving down to the South of France - taking a leisurely drive down over 4 days, oh and crossing the famous Millau bridge. We stay there for a week before hoping across to Switzerland for another week, there we're stopping on the side of the alps - and yes the new camera is packed and ready to go ! The memory card can hold 600+ shots so I should have a few pictures to chose from :D

Rob.

August comp now open for voting and september album opened for uploads too.

Sorry its not been done sooner, other things have distracted me. I'll ask again here for a volunteer or two to contact me by personal message to help administer the monthly photo comps if I am not available. Its five minutes work...once a month, any takers?

Rob, all the very best for tomorrow mate, I hope all goes well for you and your wife to be.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Thanks all and the wedding went great ! Loads of pictures on facebook - but none here yet. We're now just outside Sancerre, overlooking the river Loire - just about to pop across the road for a glass of cold wine and some local fine dining. Best go now in case it gets warm... ;)

Rob (& Claire)

Thanks all and the wedding went great ! Loads of pictures on facebook - but none here yet. We're now just outside Sancerre, overlooking the river Loire - just about to pop across the road for a glass of cold wine and some local fine dining. Best go now in case it gets warm... ;)

Rob (& Claire)

Congratulations Rob (& Claire :) ), I'm glad the day went well for you both.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John