Its coming home, it's coming home....

RUDD

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy Holt:

And slag the Scottish team all you like.. as Cory said we know we have a crap team and we don't hype them up and at least we don't blame anyone else for our losses    :D  

You don't have a brilliant football team and the Rugby is quite good but the FISHING is the best in EUROPE and that is with out a doubt :) from a non armchair fishers point of view that is :D

Alan

[ 25. June 2004, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

bluezulu:

bluezulu:

Main difference between us and you is taht we have a crap team and we know it.

the difference between us and you is you can`t spell (taht)!!!! :D:D:D
taht's ma' boy :D

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Guest sslatter
RUDD:

.. the best 11 English players from some of the best club teams in the world..
Can't agree with you on that one, Rudd. I think the general public are beginning to wise up to the fact that, barring Rooney, english players are very ordinary.

That's the problem, see: Sven didn't have any Palace players in the squad.

:D

Graham X:

Graham X:

.. the best 11 English players from some of the best club teams in the world..
Can't agree with you on that one, Rudd. I think the general public are beginning to wise up to the fact that, barring Rooney, english players are very ordinary.

That's the problem, see: Sven didn't have any Palace players in the squad.

graham, all i can say to that is thank god!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

:D

Guest sslatter
Blackvelvet:

You guys are asking for it, at least we have a bonnie flag scotland.gif Blackvelvet :P:P:P:P

OUTED! You're another one! :( Another skirt-wearing heathen neanderthal from north of the wall! Like that Corydoras bloke..and.. ummm..all those crap goalkeepers..what's their names?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't ask me where I got it from black v, but I had the impression you wuz a yorkshire lass, or something. How wrong could I be? :D