Staff sacked for LYING DOWN!

Chris Goddard

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...ire/8246197.stm

Sorry but exactly WHO was this hurting?? PC is rife and destroying the lives of MILLIONS of people every day and it is getting worse!

A hospital official said: "Disciplinary hearings are yet to take place and we cannot predict the outcome."

Bet a pound to a pinch of sh1t I can!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Sorry Ayjay! You caught me take a lie down mate!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

anything that helps morale in the workplace is healthy we cant be expected to be mindless drones all the time.

Unfortunately in this PC, HSE inspired world I think that's exactly what we're expected to be...........thinking workers might have better ideas than the 'bosses' :blink:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

This did not involve patients and we are satisfied that at no time was patient care compromised.

Good. Now go and do some proper work.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

From what I can see this has nothing to do with PC or Health and Safety.

It has to do with some idiots playing silly bu**ers when they should have been working and then posting it on the internet so that everyone could see it.

They deserve sacking for stupidity <_<

As it is they will get a reprimand. Much time and money wasted.

The fact is that when dullards like this advertise the fact that they play silly sods instead of working then the bosses have to be seen to be doing something about it or it becomes a free for all and no-one does any work.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/