I'll drink to that!

Snatcher

you wont get bargains in an offy ,if you want a wild drink ,go round at closing time and put the glass dregs and spill trays in glasses and drink that , been there, done that and ate the teashirt ,drink out of the ashtray for pints or your own urine to make others vomit and leave their drinks ,drinking! you havent started young boys :P

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

******? ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

no ,i havent been really peed for 20 years unfortunatly "new" barkeeps dont sell brain destroying mixtures of drinks nowadays ,try cider and special brew veeery interesting effects but where do you buy still cider from a barrel nowadays :(

try our old drinking game (you may of heard of it)

JACKS ,sit round a table deal out a deck of cards face up ,first jack reciever nominates a drink (any drink ,try lager and tomato juice and build up to creme de menth and scotch )

second jack orders the drink and pays for it

third jack sips it

fourth jack drinks it

great game but make sure the landlord likes you :(

not a game for girls when it gets to a pint of advocat and lager they throw up

[ 15. January 2005, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

grenedine pooh i spit on it try that stuff that tastes like pine needles mix 50/50 with that coffee stuff

when the landlord of the queens in selbourn died his mrs was giving away the remnants of his single malt whisky collection ,being good customers we grabbed tons ,he must of been spinning in his grave as we mixed it all up in pint glasses ,at night to remember ,if only i could remember it :( we were told the next night what we got up to :D

[ 15. January 2005, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

so do i ,probably for the best ,full time drinking is bad one of the drinking gang is a mumbling fool now talking to his self not recognising his old mates,one aged prematurely and has a flat provided by a mental charity (he gets drunk on 1 pint now) 2 are dead through drink ,one found god, my best mate still exists but has changed radically and i got better :D

it got so bad at one time,the pub had a music video machine (very new then ,it ran on tapes) unfortunatly i stood for an hour dancing and laughing hysterically at and thoroughly enjoying myself) unfortunatly returning the next night for another session i was informed the machine wasent working and it hadent been the night before either ,whoops :cool:

[ 15. January 2005, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]