I'll drink to that!

Snatcher

They did not show the toon game after all,never mind had 4 cans of Stones listening to the game on the radio.Just had my glass of medicinal red wine,tea in a second then its cans of Miller and a dvd with my good lady.Bout 9ish off to local to see a band,it will be Smiths there - its a hard life chaps!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Miller now Blue!

"fire at the smoke"

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Newcastle Brown - are you a geordie then?

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

always prefered newcastle mild? not seen much outside newcastle :confused:

just opened a can of special brew ,why they have different names relating to countries i'l never know ,anyone tasting the real stuff can taste difference to the english swill that porports to be it ,fosters export (from oz)used to come in 1ltr cans, english fosters comes in 440ml and tastes completly different as does real miller lite and english miller lite etc etc.

cider is my real drink of pleasure but i pick up anything if its reduced ,this is english carlsberg and tastes like 9% swill

[ 15. January 2005, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

As someone who will drink virtually anything if pushed, it never ceases to amaze me how many folk will drink such **************************************************

as most mass produced offerings. Our local offy has given me such treats as Swedish dark lager

( wonderful) psychedelic caribbean lager ( bits floated up and down in it! Truly revolting! ) three magnificent French beers ( Yes, Honestly)

Not all real ale drinkers are bearded weirdies ( I haven't got a beard)

Never go in there knowing what you want to buy, just buy what looks interesting, and is on offer.

" Try everything once, except incest and Morris Dancing"

[ 15. January 2005, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Excalibur ]

Just had a couple of bottles of grolsch whilst watching who wants to be a millionaire.

Last 12 hour day tomorrow and at 8pm sunday its pizza and a bottle of red and a glass or two of port.

No work till friday..................bliss