I'll drink to that!

Snatcher

looks like i'll have to have a medicinal carling as busy day at he "office" scoping "up" a storm

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about to pour me and the good lady a red wine then its off to my local at 6ish for a night on the lash and a darts match. Wish me well!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Guess what snatcher? I'm knocking my two wmc memberships in the head. I've been a member of two from 20 years plus. Working mans club is the biggest misnomer ever. The committee's are 'career claimants' never seen a days work between them for years. The ale is the pits, the turns are worse and when I tried playing dominoes in the taproom one saturday night 'cos the turn was crap and I can't stand bingo with my mrs. to be told women aren't allowed to play dominoes in this club on a saturday night. Joan made some kind of a gesture the gist of which was to illustrate quite plainly where 'I'm in charge'

could shove his dominoes and we've been in about three times in the last three years.

We went 'real ale' joined CAMRA and it was the smartest move we ever made.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

Just on my way out to meet some friends that have a reason to celebrate... so it'll be either a 'severality' of pints of Cain's Bitter or a skinful of Glenmorangie

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Hey Tyke I give my clients a bottle of Taylors Port at Christmas, is it any good?

Big session on Wed, had the bad news that the van needs about £300 worth of work on it to get through the MOT as well as trying to relax before my scan results on Thursday.

Megga session on the whiskey in the pub on Thursday as I got my results and have to have 4 or 5 more chemo sessions, 1 every 3 weeks.

Just finished work and having a quiet evening in with a bottle of whiskey compliments of my neibour just for being such a nice guy :D:D

[ 14. January 2005, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Just about to crack a tin of Miller cos I am gonna watch the toon game at 3 on the internet,thanks to young Snatcher.

Cheers everybody!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy