Disgusted!

*Ant*

forget the reasons motives etc behind this type of thing, those kids didnt do anything to offend those evil terrorists who went in held a school hostage knowing that its their first day back, then slaughtered and maimed so many.

for those who have survived, the cuts and bruises will heal but what about their minds, they are scared for life in more ways than one, many of those poor children wont go back to school now.

My thoughts reside with those who have been effected by this outrage, by those effected i include the forces that went in to try and save so many, the medics who were and still are doing a great job and of course the families and children.

I dont care what religion or colour,creed,anything like that, the whole situation with Russia needs to be sorted before another innocent slaughter happens again.

[ 04. September 2004, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: rickster ]

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post rickster, something a more level headed *Anthony* may have posted yesterday.

I still stand by my thoughts on an eliment of the muslim world. Put me on a long haul flight with a handfull of muslims and i'd be anxious and more than a touch nervous. I would also never take my family on a holiday to a predominantly muslim country in the present climate.

That may make me a bigott, but tuff, I'll live with it.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

"Is there anything about this world that actually pleases you?"

yeah , but I cant think of any that wouldnt be censored by the moderators . Sad that should be such the case aint it, specialy when we have a thread such as this.

What I dont like about this world is the idiots that jump to ill thought out conclusions, and I use the word thought very losely , or realise their own prejudice which is exactly why these things happen and will continue to do so.

Anthony, you could get on a plane full of Muslims and never know it.

They don't all have dark complexions, beards, and long robes.

Quite a lot of them are light complexioned, clean shaven and wear business suits.

Lid, "two wrongs don't make a right".

I have never met anyone that really believes that.

If someone killed your children, what would you do ?

Turn the other cheek ?

Being honest, I couldn't do that.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Cranfield - Putting words in my mouth? I am aware that islam is a religion not a race. :rolleyes: "If someone killed your children", well I certainly wouldn't kill their children in retaliation.

Yoxer - .........Nah, can't be bothered.

Cranfield - I think you have misinterpreted my reference to "two wrongs don't make a right". At least I hope you have, because otherwise you are saying these animals' actions had some justification!

I was responding to yoxer saying that the these terrorists did what they did because they were driven to it by Russia's actions against their fellow countrymen. Whatever may or may not have been done to them and their families, it does not give them the right to carry out the 'second' wrong of killing and maiming innocent people.

Go on then Yoxer, can't resist......

"What I dont like about this world is the idiots that jump to ill thought out conclusions, and I use the word thought very losely , or realise their own prejudice which is exactly why these things happen and will continue to do so."

Nice quote from someone who bemoans the United States on every available opportunity.

Rather be accused of prejudice than be known as a hypocrite.

"Nice quote from someone who bemoans the United States on every available opportunity."

If your going to quote then please do so , it will help clarify why Im a hypocrite , which I would never deny , but not to quote is just pathetic as your prejudice.

It's that 3 lined sentence that was first posted in your name, you know , that thing with words and punctuation surrounded with " ".

I'll help you out, follow closely now......Inbetween the opening comment "Go on then Yoxer, can't resist......", and "Nice quote from....etc".

Come on Yoxer, surely even a hypocrite can see it.

If I was either inclined or at all interested in your posts then I could search out any one of numerous of your posts knocking anything US.

You know they're there for all to see, do I really need to post them here?

[ 04. September 2004, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: *Anthony* ]