Autumn River Campaign

:lol: Arrrgh, I wouldn't worry it's unlikely you'll ever use it again anyway :lol:

Its just a shame i didn't do more cold water fishing earlier in my life, it would have kept me out of a lot of trouble. :lol:

Couldn't you fish off the bank Brian?

That would be far to sensible. :)

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the trouble with the larger rivers, better to fish small one's and keep out the water ;)

What bait did you use to tempt them Brian ?

It was a wee maggot day today. :lol:

Anyone braving the elements this weekend? Looks like I might not get out unless I can fit a short session around my lads social agenda! :rolleyes:

C.

Edited by Chris Plumb

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Anyone braving the elements this weekend? Looks like I might not get out unless I can fit a short session around my lads social agenda! :rolleyes:

C.

im contemplating the lambourn on sunday, depends on the other half!

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

C.

I'll be out a perchin' on the Thames. River looks spot on, just hope its not too cold....

Rich

C.

Dusting's of snow, hard frosts by night and gritter wagons out in force. Think I'll give it a miss this weekend and do my crimbo shopping. :( I hope things get better for the christmas break.

Nice going guys and ?girls,

Keep it up and here's hoping you have a great season...but so early. Oh! Well! if it has to be early it has to be.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Possibly Sunday but it won't be a planned early start, more of an opportunistic couple of hours after Grayling. Is the Swan Pub stretch of the Lambourn available to us yet?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Possibly Sunday but it won't be a planned early start, more of an opportunistic couple of hours after Grayling. Is the Swan Pub stretch of the Lambourn available to us yet?

Can't access it from the A4 - haven't tried from Walton Way end - I might snick out for a couple of hours this afternoon - want to try out a new grayling bait!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog