Chub fish-in

Will Wilkinson

I'm quite happy to run 2, one in June and the other in September if that works out to be the best way of including everyone. If no preferences are expressed as to the preferred day then I'll go for the Saturday - this allows a small number to stay on and either fish one of the lakes or try another stretch of river on the Sunday (possibly after a night on a lake).

All are welcome. no matter how new a member :D

I'm away over the weekend so won't be posting after 8 pm tonight until late Monday evening.

Will

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick me down on the list as well please Will. It will be good to meet up with people again after the wobblethon in Feb and chub are one of my favourite species.

Either day is good for me and there is a small chance I would be able to do both days.

Hi Will, I would be interested like most September would be better for me but not the 1st Saturday as that is my junior day for Farnham.

Dan Dan, if I go I could give you a lift as I am from Surrey.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Folks,

I've not had a chance to update the thread for a few days due to work. I'll post a full update tomorrow evening, giving lists for both June and September with firm dates and times. I'll run both sessions even if there's only a handful of anglers at one of them.

Will