Chub fish-in

Will Wilkinson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay in updating - major hardware failure following a lightning spike left me with no PSU, monitor or router!

I'm now available to host this later as well as my proposed trip to Greenland's been postponed until next year.

I'm putting the June list together today and will add a date in late July along with the September date.

Will

Don't talk to me about weddings. I even have one to go to this Saturday night which is most unfortunate timing. Then 3 more on alternate weekends, all over the country too. Don't they realise I have fishing to do.

I like the sound of the Spetember one Will, dependent on the dates and the social occassions I've been booked in for.

28-29 june is good just checked and i have the whole weekend off :D

if i have a place would anyone else travelling from kent like to travel up together to save on fuel costs?

I may have to take you up on that if my other lift falls through, I'm in Surrey which is sort of on the way :)

I may have to take you up on that if my other lift falls through, I'm in Surrey which is sort of on the way :)

Hi Dan, I am not sure if I can make the June one as Liam is playing n a footbal tournament, maybe. This is why I put September is best for me.

I will try & find out for sure this week & let you know one way or another wat I'm doing. What part of Surrey are you from as it is a big County.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Hi Dan, I am not sure if I can make the June one as Liam is playing n a footbal tournament, maybe. This is why I put September is best for me.

I will try & find out for sure this week & let you know one way or another wat I'm doing. What part of Surrey are you from as it is a big County.

lyn

I live near Weybridge in west (i think?) surrey. Not to worry anyway, i wasn't really pinning any hopes on being able to make it anyway :P