Catching the Impossible - final DVD

Anderoo

I always kinda knew perch would crayfish but not with that kind of gluttonous behaviour. Hardly much of perch either. Let me onto one of these cray-holes with perch on it and I'll fling a spinner at them. Just keep them South of Dumfries mind you.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

The dvd went at my buy-it-now price of £20 after a few hours. Sorry I put it on before knowing your interest, Ian, but I guess the good news is that it implies there is a market out there so buying i t new isn't so expensive if you can sell it on.

J

Thank's anyway John :thumbs:

I always kinda knew perch would crayfish but not with that kind of gluttonous behaviour. Hardly much of perch either. Let me onto one of these cray-holes with perch on it and I'll fling a spinner at them. Just keep them South of Dumfries mind you.

Too late , they're there in numbers to the North and North west of Dumfries now, in fact the Dee system is full of them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just watched the first three episodes and I can honestly say "I'm glad I never bought it" !

A m8 of mine lent it to me after he down loaded it off the net. It seems it's readily available on numerous sites to download free of charge ! I thought it was ok viewing but to me it was very much a let down after all the hype and most certainly not worth it's hight price tag of close on 30 notes a disc !

Unlike Passion which I can watch over and over and never seem to tire of watching it I don't think I'm in a hurry to watch the first three episodes of catching the impossible again....Sorry Hugh.

Edited by Tigger

One of my Clubs (Verulum AC) booked 'an evening with Martin Bowler' at a small local theatre where he talked us through the making of the 'Catching the Impossible' film series. It was a great evening.

He also had the series of videos for sale plus the book about the series but I am sure the Videos were being sold at £18 to £20 each. I got a signed book and the wife is buying me the videos for my birthday, however, I doubt if she'll pay £30 for each video.

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)