Catch and release.

Guest challenge

Guest challenge
Excellent poit that and very true, but it might all depend upon who wins the next ellection, the spend our way out of recession camp or the cut public services camp. I know where my vote will go

Bye Gordon

So cleeclive are you saying from your statement that Gordon brown is to blame for the economic disaster and recession caused by modern day capitalism that we have witnessed world wide in the past few years?

Capitalism is based on production for profit and not for social need. The working class creates new value but receives only a portion of that new value back as wages. The capitalists take the rest – the surplus. As a result, the working class collectively cannot afford to buy back all the goods it produces.

The capitalists partially solve this by ploughing a proportion of the surplus back into industry, but this results in the production of more goods which, at a certain point, actually intensifies the problem. The inevitable results are crises of overproduction and overcapacity. In the long term, the capitalists cannot overcome this problem. As a result, capitalism is a system riddled by crisis.

Regards.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So cleeclive are you saying from your statement that Gordon brown is to blame for the economic disaster and recession caused by modern day capitalism that we have witnessed world wide in the past few years?

Capitalism is based on production for profit and not for social need. The working class creates new value but receives only a portion of that new value back as wages. The capitalists take the rest – the surplus. As a result, the working class collectively cannot afford to buy back all the goods it produces.

The capitalists partially solve this by ploughing a proportion of the surplus back into industry, but this results in the production of more goods which, at a certain point, actually intensifies the problem. The inevitable results are crises of overproduction and overcapacity. In the long term, the capitalists cannot overcome this problem. As a result, capitalism is a system riddled by crisis.

Regards.

Well said, and succinctly put challenge, I couldn't agree more. The other problem we have is that we don't produce anymore, we are just another financial institution, we couldn't export our way out of trouble, even if there was a market.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Regards.

Looks like your voting labour at next election john.

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest challenge
Looks like your voting labour at next election john.

paul.

My political loyalties have always been to my class Paul, so yes I will be voting labour.

My political loyalties have always been to my class Paul, so yes I will be voting labour.

Now there is one thing i will allmost defernetly agree with you john i saw the tory banner today we wont touch the NHS that was enough for me they couldnt lie straight in bed.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Was this the clincher for you labourites. pure magic :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDwQEEAZhWM...PL&index=52

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Anyone can have their three minutes in the sun and that was his but when under scrutiny he generally gets exposed as being shallow and a touch xenophobic and come the general election we'll see more of him and as the public see more, then the less they'll like, he's just a very right wing tory with a great dislike of Europe which colours any judgements he makes

Mind you the same will go for the Tories, the closer we get to an election the less inclined the public will be to vote for them as they and their policies go under the microscope of public judgement and their social policies get exposed for what they really are. Most of the voting public can remember under who's watch we entered Europe under and who gave away all that some on here criticise the present government for and they also know who signed away nearly all our parliaments authority to Europe, strange that some folk forget that all that happened under a Tory adminastration and use selective memory to berate the current government over something that they never legislated for

Should make for a very close and interesting election and one that might not be the easy ride home that some are predicting

Hiyer Brian, i know it's off topic but it's fun while it's freezing out there so we sit inside and play on the keyboard. :)

Here is another one having his three minutes. Got one of brown while he is having his swannsong by any chance?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Traditionally, there have been a lot of voters who tell the pollsters one thing and vote the other way, and it has usually been the Tories who have benefited most from this. It might work the other way this time, of course, given how unpopular Labour are. I also wonder how much effect the size of the public sector will have on the outcome of the election - it's, what, 20% of working adults now? A lot of people may be thinking that their pay and conditions and perhaps even their jobs depend on retaining the current administration.

To be blunt, I don't fancy any of them, but I think Labour have been in power too long and have become very detached from what the man in the street wants them to achieve for him. I think they have become increasingly arrogant over the course of their tenure, and it's time for them to go now. I just don't much like any of the alternatives either.