River Anglers - What Now?

Elton

River Anglers - Apart from the usual arguments (often under the title of 'angling unity', ironically enough) and threats to kill each other/me/these forums, what are you going to be doing for the next three months?

Any of you tempted to try a lake, or even the sea?

TL,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'm going fly fishing - wading through all the supposedly spawning coarse fish.

Paul

I will take the oppotunity to bag up with hard fighting fish on commercial carp waters and feel good about it. I can indulge in 'easy' fishing without guilt that I am not suffering enough catching bleak and gudgeon on a river.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

I'll go and do some proper fishing....upstream dry fly for the trout!!!! YIIIIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Will fish a reasonably local commercial a couple of times,probably late April,perhaps get down to Brighton Marina for a day,do some float fishing for mackeral and gars etc during May.apart from that, it's sort my own garden out :mad: (have enough of doing them all day)and get the front of the house painted(I hope) before the 16th.

Chuby.

I would suffer withdrawal symptoms if I didn't go and fish about once a fortnight. I have a lovely commercial that I know like the back of my hand, so I'll go there and I have access to a 'private' lake as a backup.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Go down the canal.

Though I've never quite twigged why spawning fish in a canal need less protection than their river cousins.

Or is also to do with nesting birds and vegetation?

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.