It's Coming Home!

Elton

Moving swiftly on......

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It beats me, we win by a wicket in the last over and you reckon that we lost.....no wonder the country's in the state it's in!

Engerland....Engerland!

Oh, sorry did you mean that foootball stuff...............send a man to play a boy's game :rolleyes:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

As i said on another thread, 1966 aside we have never appeared in a final of the world cup or Euro champs and before 1966 our showingg at world cups was dire. And i would add they were not payed much in them days nor did we have loads of foreign players in our league. so what was the excuse then. The truth is while other countries develop we let the grass grow under our feet lead badly by the FA. this tonking was coming sooner rather than later and I hope the press don't go on abot the lampard ghost goal as an excuse for this latest abject failure.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

As an English man living in Scotland can you imagine the gloating and snide comments I am going to have to endure for the next few weeks :o

Embarrassing to watch. Everyone associated with it should hang their head in shame, and I don't just mean this match. We managed a solitary win against a country with the population of Birmingham and struggled for a draw against the other two mighty footballing nations of USA and Algeria.

We don't deserve to be there.

Pitiful <_<

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

... why on earth would a foreigner want england to win anything?

no good leaving it to players they get money if they win nothing let the buggers walk home

Capello would have been £2,000,000 better off if England had won.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

As an English man living in Scotland can you imagine the gloating and snide comments I am going to have to endure for the next few weeks :o
Wait until you move to France; you'll really be popular then ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Actually , since 2006 i think , all monies earned by the England players whilst on international duty is given to charity. They don't get paid for playing for their country but they do get expenses etc. It was decided by the players that they knew they were in a very priveliged position and so this is all placed into a players fund and then given to various charities suggested by the players themselves.

On their club wages though , i'd agree that they are extrememly overpaid !!!

They may donate their appearance money to charity, it's peanuts anyway. Had they won the competition each player would have had £400,000-£450,000 as a bonus From the FA. Methinks this would have been straight into the hip pocket of the Armani tin flute.

it's a pity England didn't win! i was planning a trip down south for a weeks carping

most of the decent waters would have been very quiet ,i would have had a very good chance of a decent

place to go and a very good chance of a nice quiet week without all the usual verbal diarrhea about football ,

but now that you lot got thrashed that my plans snookered again .

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif