Natural England Goes Sea Angling

With my glass half full I have to say that looks encouraging!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

News Release From The Angling Trust

Click here to view the full article

“We covered a lot of ground and I now have a much better understanding of the issues, concerns and psyche of sea anglers."

Er, I don't think so!

What he has is a better understanding of the personal agendas of a few individuals.

Makes me laugh the way these people will fall over themselves to speak to those in positions of influence, but won't afford ordinary anglers the same courtesy.

The press release doesn't say anything about the charter trip the John Amery and Bob Cox arranged with local anglers, to gather their views and concerns before passing them on to Natural England. They did arrange one, didn't they?

Where can we go to read what they said on our behalf?

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Er, I don't think so!

What he has is a better understanding of the personal agendas of a few individuals.

Makes me laugh the way these people will fall over themselves to speak to those in positions of influence, but won't afford ordinary anglers the same courtesy.

The press release doesn't say anything about the charter trip the John Amery and Bob Cox arranged with local anglers, to gather their views and concerns before passing them on to Natural England. They did arrange one, didn't they?

Where can we go to read what they said on our behalf?

Steve, I depend on my wife or friends to slap some sense into me as I head ever deeper into whatever rabbit hole is dominating my thoughts.

Wifes away atm, so can't resist wondering what on earth this fluff is supposed to mean;

"It was high time to redress the balance of the many days I’ve spent with commercial fishermen by arranging for me to join the RSA sector and listen to their views, on their terms and territory,” said Mr Marsden. “We covered a lot of ground and I now have a much better understanding of the issues, concerns and psyche of sea anglers."

Life is too short to even spend a minute considering that guff. FFS take time away from all this stuff and enjoy your hobby again.

Chris

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

FFS take time away from all this stuff and enjoy your hobby again.

Chris

Very wise words, Chris, but I feel I ought to be doing something that ensures I can still enjoy my hobby. If the serial campaigners and committee men are given a free reign, they'll have us all so wrapped up in red tape, that it will be impossible.

Their ideas of how fishing should be are completely different to my own and they simply don't have the right to dictate how it's going to be.

Don't drink and drive.

Very wise words, Chris, but I feel I ought to be doing something that ensures I can still enjoy my hobby. If the serial campaigners and committee men are given a free reign, they'll have us all so wrapped up in red tape, that it will be impossible.

Their ideas of how fishing should be are completely different to my own and they simply don't have the right to dictate how it's going to be.

Tide has surely turned Steve?. The serial campaigners and committee men are now being washed out of their rock-pools to face the reality of the sea...

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

Tide has surely turned Steve?. The serial campaigners and committee men are now being washed out of their rock-pools to face the reality of the sea...

Yes, more and more people are starting to question their motives, among other things.

Don't drink and drive.

Steve, I depend on my wife or friends to slap some sense into me as I head ever deeper into whatever rabbit hole is dominating my thoughts.

Wifes away atm, so can't resist wondering what on earth this fluff is supposed to mean;

Life is too short to even spend a minute considering that guff. FFS take time away from all this stuff and enjoy your hobby again.

Chris

It was high time to redress the balance of the many days I’ve spent with commercial fishermen by arranging for me to join the RSA sector and listen to their views, on their terms and territory,” said Mr Marsden. “We covered a lot of ground and I now have a much better understanding of the issues, concerns and psyche of sea anglers."

What this means is thank you for showing me the way to stuff you, the information will be well used, against you that is