ANMC - Anglers' Net Members Club

Elton

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You leave my van out of this :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I was very impressed by what Les has achieved and as its largely out of his own pocket, I thought I'd make a little contribution. Anyone else feel like doing likewise, then I'm sure it will be appreciated. Budgie,if you think something else from Elton's 'shop' might be more useful than a bunch of lures then please say so.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Just leave my poor little van out of it :D

If there's any other way I can help, btw, let me know. e.g. if I can obtain something cheap, I'll do it.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Elton, I spoke to Les Webber at Angling Projects and ANY fishing tackle would be of help. It seems its carp, pike and bream gear required. So...can you put together a 25 quid goodie bag of bits and pieces please (entirely your choice) and then I'll phone in my particulars. Anyone else with bits and pieces of tackle to spare will be most welcome to add to the pile. Even simple things like packets of hooks, floats and lures that never caught (I got loads of those) They'll all be very much appreciated.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

I've put in 20 ready made carp rigs, 120 Ashima carp hooks (4 different types - 30 of each), a couple of 10m spools of hooklength braid and a few cheapo lures. Hope that gets put to good use :)

He was referring to his girlfriend