Start of the new season

Guest Big G

Guest crazyhazy

I'm going on the Severn next week, just wondered out of curiosity where everyone else is going!

Tight lines

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a strange whirring noise (gettin louder every day)starting to come from the tackle cupboard, near where I keep my Okuma Aventa centrepin

Tight Lines - leon

ps (and the worms in my worm bin are getting restless too!)

[ 14. June 2005, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Leon Roskilly ]

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Ribble, of course, may leave it a couple of weeks though as it's slapped all over the AT this week, which means it will be packed this weekend...

Not to worry though, one blank usually sends them back to the commercials

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Small local pond which has been closed in the close season, then its off to shakerely mere(24hrs) as the club i am in has recently shut some of its better waters due to an outbreak of some carp virus locally. On friday ill be on the Ribble in the day and on the Dane until about 1am.Then home for a wash and a sleep then the severn saturday night.

Its a good job i have got a company van(transit) as there is some serious gear to trapse about there :)

Regards Paul Mc

Didnt we do this one already ? If we did, then I'm still going to be out on wednesday evening late, prebaiting a few areas of the thames, followed by a kip in the car and an early start at 3.30ish with the lures and perhaps bait if the lures aint working. Perch, pike ,chub if lucky.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Guest crazyhazy

Very nice! Fished the Bicton stretch on the Warrington card - caught my first Barbel there many moons ago!