Received a strange E-mail

watatoad

Ta se an Fhuar.......... B)

It's a trifle chilly... ;)

putain ca gel.

f**k it's freezing.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

agree with the first part of your statement, that if you chose to emigrate you should learn to speak the language of your host country and use it in public, however if you are implying that they should not speak their native toungue or any other language in the privacy of their own home then that's just ludicrous.

Unless of course you have kids and still use the native language exclusivly at home, only to present the local school with your offspring four years latter, completely unable to learn or integrate and ready to tie up huge public resourses in remedial language classes.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I do believe that if you leave the country of your birth to go and live in another country then it is your duty to respect the culture, religion, traditions and rights of the country and the people of the country you have chosen to live in...

After all it is that people and those traditions and culture that attracted you to that country so much that you chose to leave your roots and the country of your birth.

I believe that it is your duty to learn the language of the country you have chosen to live in and to only speak their language.

I believe that it is very wrong for you to try to change the country you have chosen to live in, into a modified version of the country you have left.

If you were really set on change you should have done it in the country of your birth and roots you have chosen to leave and not to attempt to inflict your ideas, ideology, culture, religion and way of life to the people and country you have chosen to live in.

I will have to give that to the many British here, that have been here for 20 plus years sometimes and that still act as though they are in "Blighty".

I will have to give that to the many British here, that have been here for 20 plus years sometimes and that still act as though they are in "Blighty".

Dead right on that, no excuse not to speak the language of the country you are living in - b****y ignorant and just not right.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

I believe and have always believed that there are three reasons for living in a country which you are a non native.

1: You are escaping from the threat of prison and or execution because you are considered to be a criminal and / or a terrorist by your countries authorities.

a; Perhaps the country you are intending to live in should look at you very closely.

2: Your job and or employer requires you to live in a different country.

b: If you are a Christian and or a drinker and expected to live in a Islamic / Muslim country it is your duty not to drink alcohol in that country and to obey all its laws otherwise you are just a criminal.

3: You choose to live in a different country because you like / admire, the lifestyle, the culture, the traditions, the people.

c; Don't try to change the lifestyle, culture, traditions or be offensive and or antagonistic towards the people of that country.

A lot of rubbish is talked about better or improved opportunities, if you cant make it in the country you were brought up in where you know the system, you stand little chance of making it in a country when you don't know the system. So stop using this as an excuse and be honest to yourself.

My ideas and opinions go for anyone anywhere who decides to live in a country different from their country of birth. You were not invited or asked to go and live in that country. You made the choice so now respect the people, culture, traditions, religion, lifestyle of the country you have chosen to live in or stay where you are.

QUOTE:

"Proud to be British?

Do you want to reclaim your stolen streets?

Go and mug a drug dealer, he can’t phone the police and say you took his drug dealing money. Can he?

Seen an O.A.P. getting hassled?

Where are your balls?

Where is the courage that took your British forefathers through two World Wars?

Be a British Man stomp the street gang."

END QUOTE:

Anyone else got one, or know what its about? The email was just a load of letters did not mean anything to me.

Greetings, :)

I hear what you say, and to some extent I agree with the content of the e-mail. But, one has got to be careful these days when considering vigilante [is it?] or similar action. 'Britain's Finest', our dear police force' like it easy & would bang you up if you were 'revenging yourself' on Adolf Hitler or his mate Heinrich Himmler. <_<

Probably best to leave it to 'The Heat', or better still 'bury your head in the sand' & pretend it aint happening. <_<

Regards,

Mr H :)

Unless of course you have kids and still use the native language exclusivly at home, only to present the local school with your offspring four years latter, completely unable to learn or integrate and ready to tie up huge public resourses in remedial language classes.
My kids talk almost exclusively in English at home, but always speak French outside. Their French is so good that when they are out on the street nobody would know that that French was not their mother tongue.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

There is a little town in Normandy called Domfront which is like little England. Only about half of the Brit ex-pats that live there make any attempt to assimilate with the locals. When I lived over there I made sure that I lived in a village that had no other Brits resident.

Greetings, :)

I hear what you say, and to some extent I agree with the content of the e-mail. But, one has got to be careful these days when considering vigilante [is it?] or similar action. 'Britain's Finest', our dear police force' like it easy & would bang you up if you were 'revenging yourself' on Adolf Hitler or his mate Heinrich Himmler. <_<

Probably best to leave it to 'The Heat', or better still 'bury your head in the sand' & pretend it aint happening. <_<

Regards,

Mr H :)

My personal opinion of our Police force is they are either totally useless or completely corrupt.