Happy Birthday, Catchpole!

Elton

birth1.bmp

All the best Gray, don't get too many headaches on that "scrumpy"...hoppy :cool:

My Wine cellar is empty, Well, the Bottles in there are...Hic

Name............Gray Catchpole :)

Occuption.......Anglers Net Nut

Interests.......Fishing and Punk music :cool:

Genre...........Catchpolus Ciderus

Subject.........Birthday!! :D

All the very best mate, now dont go mad you remember how hard your rehab was... :P

[ 20. August 2002, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Steve Randles ]

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Hiya Gray, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Have a few drinks for me mate ( do you want me to send the money ? ) :D:D

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

well, im still alive, well i was until this bloke turned up, its our manager "bill"

wellgone.jpg

its all ok though, the beat, mirror in the bathroom is playing :D

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Gray-Catchpole,

Happy Belated Birthday Gray. I hope that you were able to spend it with Family and Friends alike. Enjoy and our wishes to you for Many MORE!

:cool:

HOPPY