Never Mind The Otters....

Elton

I see quite a few seals at sea, but this doesn't feel right :(

Youtube Video ->

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

He does seem kind of tame!

He's a media star now, look:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/gloucestershir...000/9354984.stm

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

The seal seems to be torturing the carp.

My hero :wub:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• 1 year later...
Naughty!

It said on the news report that the carp got away? It looked pretty dead to me...wouldn't it have put up some sort of a fight if it had still been alive?

Janet

Do they normally then?

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I often fish just up river from lower lode in the summer! :o

Edited by jack1432

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and i'm not sure about the universe". (Albert Einstein)

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head, thats assault, not leadership". (Dwight D. Eisenhower)

"Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. Theres no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere". (Groucho marx)

Worms,

Well, you can set the hook. Give me a nice murky polluted lake and my carp will more than challange your salmon for power.

All,

I seriously doubt the seal ate that carp. I've never caught a seal of freshwater dead baits. You have to use sea fish for seal.

Phone

I seriously doubt the seal ate that carp. I've never caught a seal of freshwater dead baits. You have to use sea fish for seal.

Phone

as well as being rather poor singer a seal will eat all kinds of fish even the freshwater type

i saw mr seal on celbraty master cooky chef type thing and he cooked both fresh water and sea fish and eated both

i think he cooked brown trout and sea bass

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur