Union of Recreational Sea Anglers

Elton

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you havent seen a decline then peter ok then ?

paul.

Quote silver spray from the wsaf web forum:

That is absolutly correct the only comments you would get off a charter skipper regarding lads on kayaks would be safety factors the lads on the kayaks have a fantastic time the fishing right inshore around our coast is fantastic the thing about this coastline is that out of the blue weather can change fast especially swell which can grow from the north and long distance swells which can be very big you might not see one for 5 minuites then they come like a wall of water .

:)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Quote silver spray from the wsaf web forum:

That is absolutly correct the only comments you would get off a charter skipper regarding lads on kayaks would be safety factors the lads on the kayaks have a fantastic time the fishing right inshore around our coast is fantastic the thing about this coastline is that out of the blue weather can change fast especially swell which can grow from the north and long distance swells which can be very big you might not see one for 5 minuites then they come like a wall of water .

:)

Not being funny barry i dont think you actually know just how good the fishing was here 20 years ago i wouldnt like to think what the lads on kayaks would have got back then peter knows what i am on about if you didnt get a box a fleet in the nets in them days you brought them in the fishing was rubbish the lads in kayaks here still have fantastic fishing compaired to other places cod.pollock.plaice .brill the list is endless .

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Not being funny barry i dont think you actually know just how good the fishing was here 20 years ago i wouldnt like to think what the lads on kayaks would have got back then peter knows what i am on about if you didnt get a box a fleet in the nets in them days you brought them in the fishing was rubbish the lads in kayaks here still have fantastic fishing compaired to other places cod.pollock.plaice .brill the list is endless .

paul.

Hi Paul

The debate about how good things were or weren’t in the olden days has and will no doubt rage on for many a year but what has that to do with the Union of Recreational Sea Anglers?

Are you a shop steward for the Union or something and will that in turn see you calling all RSAs out on strike?

Need to know as Barry and I are scheduled to fish out of the Whitby quite soon. You must remember we are coming up to show you boys how to catch the non-existent Conger Eels, we have even found a boat with an anchor so please we don't need you using a strike to try and stop us.

URSA and who is running it could be harder to find than them Congers which said Union say we must return by the way :P

Tight lines Bob

Edited by Deene'0
Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

Please excuse me while i say off topic a short while longer.The cod, big cod is on about could have shifted north? :D

http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.p...g_with_cod.html

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Please excuse me while i say off topic a short while longer.The cod, big cod is on about could have shifted north? :D

http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.p...g_with_cod.html

Oh yeah? So how come they have showen up in my local waters and in numbers and I'm in the South West for those that might not know

Tight lines Bob

Oh yeah? So how come they have showen up in my local waters and in numbers and I'm in the South West for those that might not know

Tight lines Bob

Ohh goody, those one's must be the Whitby holiday shoal, they turned to port instead of starboard, recon we can sample some of them when we meet down there this weekend? :lol:

stop press, and me van has a spare seat from kent to devon with a place on the boat for anyone who is mad enough to join us. pollocks 'r' us crew.

Edited by barry luxton

Ohh goody, those one's must be the Whitby holiday shoal, they turned to port instead of starboard, recon we can sample some of them when we meet down there this weekend? :lol:

stop press, and me van has a spare seat from kent to devon with a place on the boat for anyone who is mad enough to join us. pollocks 'r' us crew.

Yaeh them be the one's Baz came this way last year liked it so much they burnt their union cards and havent gone home since.

Not sure they are into Devonshire waters though. What ever I will delight in showing you how it's done at the week end.

:P:lol::lol::P

Tight lines Bob

Edited by Deene'0

What's the problem, then, Paul?

Well steve if look at the whole picture we have probably a 20th of the stocks we had 30 years ago thats fact not fiction people have got good at catching fish take shore anglers up here i would fish rock marks years ago useing peeler crab and you couldnt carry the fish home i wouldnt see a sole your average angler would be on peir or on the beach but they still caught fish anglers have progresed over the years and got better and they go to the best spots ,fish with the right baits fish the right tides and catch fish but if you look at the peirs and the beaches at times nowadays the fishing is very poor that was not the case 20 years ago there was cod everywhere peir beaches rocks it was alive with them angler have just better at catching fish just like charterboats i just feel sorry for the poor buggers who stand on the peir all night looking at there tip light waiting for bite the bottom line is the stocks are nothing like they used to be sighns at the moment look good for this coming year with a lot of juvenile cod 1-3lb small fish grow fast but fishing off a kayak doesnt tell the whole story

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg