CHAIRS

spanishstyle

Hi all

I am looking for a chair i can strap to my rucksack and walk long distances with,i have been looking at the new pro-logic chair as the camauflarge would be an advantage but unfortunatly the web-site is poor and does´nt give sizes or weight,can anybody help???

P.S IT´S NOT THAT I AM TO LAZY TO GO TO THE SHOP AND HAVE A LOOK,IT´S THAT I LIVE IN SPAIN AND THERE´S NOT MUCH CHOICE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO SUNBATHING

CHEERS

For lightness you cannot beat the fox adjusta level chairs, may be a bit awkward to strap to you back pack but not impossible with a bit of luck.

[ 21. December 2004, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Tony C ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

Hi Spanish and welcome to AnglersNet.

Some of These are made with the emphais on light and portable rather than long term comfort. I guess it depends on where your priorities are.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

The Nash Nomad is very light and comes with it's own carry strap. Not sure if you could strap it to your rucksack - depends on the rucksack???? - but it is very portable and comfortable.

Cheers

Dave

three lightweight chairs have sat on and all comfortable, certainly compared to a bucket or hunched on the edge of the bedchair.

JRC Terry H Classic, Fox Adjusta Level, Nashy lounge lizard. of those would personally choose the JRC as like the idependently adjustable legs and the armrests on the nashy are probably a bit excessive.

This is positively the lightest chair available(in the UK), you won't even know that you are carrying it, you do need to be fit to get in and out of it though, I can still manage it, just. :) santa

[ 21. December 2004, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: ajp ]

Barbus10:

The Nash Nomad is very light and comes with it's own carry strap. Not sure if you could strap it to your rucksack - depends on the rucksack???? - but it is very portable and comfortable.

Cheers

Dave

Yes i must agree Dave. !!!

I brought my dad the nash nomad chair a while back and its super. just over 3kg in weight, all 4 legs adjustable height.

I have the fox adjusta level chair aslo and its great at 3.6k,g but very low seating position and awkard to carry. Even harder to get out off, my dad who is 60 really struggles to get out of it.

i have an adujusta level too,it can be a pain to carry long hauls and i wouldnt want to starp it to my rucky.it is light tho,gets left behind on my mobile pike trips but essential when chubbing on the tip.i would go for the nash one lounge lizard is it?very light and folds flat as a pancake jrc terry hearn light chairs are good too!

welcome to AN spanish!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!