Tidal Wave Hits Kent

Elton

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like a good session, I had a text from Budgie a couple of days ago saying that Andrew had reeled in to change his bait, and then realised that he'd been fishing away without a hook tied on - just a hair rigged boilie :lol:

...hang on - whoever took that photo must have been even wetter!

not wet just in the boat ,had a laugh with the twitchers .i tied a digital radio duck in the margins for them to get excited about a new bird seen on lake. i could hear them laughing from the other side of the lake .

sorry woke up in one of my lets play up moods ;):D:D

Tidal wave in Kent and Chantelle Jade in Strood became aware she was a touch damp but thought Wayne had been fiddling again whilst she was eating her chips..................! :P

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

i think we were looking for crocs ;)

ps i was in the boat i just had to take the picture .

Would they be the same crocs that Elton wore when he was being attacked by that rabbit?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

i just had to take the picture .

Once we had both got air back in our lungs!............................and not from my underwater submersion either but the 5 minute schoolboy giggling fit we both had! The giggling actually started before I hit the water as once I had set events in motion we both realised the inevitable out come! My self and water seem to have this strange magnetic attraction!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

After recovering from the unplanned aquaintence of the aquatic life forms in Wingham, our hero was back in action the next day explaining to Andrew "Now this is what happens bruv when you attach your bait to a hook" :fishing::fish::bangin:

post-8110-1303717159_thumb.jpg

Note the picture was taken from a safe place in a boat B)

Edited by tincatinca

Nice one Glyn :lol:

I'm sure swimming is strictly against the rules you know, looks like a ban-able offence to me ;)

Edited by Anderoo

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Nice one Glyn :lol:

I'm sure swimming is strictly against the rules you know, looks like a ban-able offence to me ;)

Well there should be a lot less anglers in the syndicate now mate as several "ban-able offences" were comitted last week!

Andrew Burgess "banned" twice (once for pike fishing and secondly for not using a wire trace!)

2010_05210011.jpg

Tinca Tinca for leaving a gate "unlocked" ;)

And even the Burkester for "littering" (well he left a coke can in my bivvy!) :P

I think it was only Glyn and Kim who behaved last week.........................all though Glyn's placing of a plastic duck surely breached some form of rule? (Steve?) Even if it was only the unspoken one of "Though shalt not wind the "twitchers" up"!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

our hero was back in action the next day explaining to Andrew "Now this is what happens bruv when you attach your bait to a hook" :fishing::fish::bangin:

post-8110-1303717159_thumb.jpg

Just one of those things - still can't believe forgot to put a hook on - I was certain that I put one on!

Well there should be a lot less anglers in the syndicate now mate as several "ban-able offences" were comitted last week!

Andrew Burgess "banned" twice (once for pike fishing and secondly for not using a wire trace!)

2010_05210011.jpg

Tinca Tinca for leaving a gate "unlocked" ;)

And even the Burkester for "littering" (well he left a coke can in my bivvy!) :P

I think it was only Glyn and Kim who behaved last week.........................all though Glyn's placing of a plastic duck surely breached some form of rule? (Steve?) Even if it was only the unspoken one of "Though shalt not wind the "twitchers" up"!

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/