Super poster!!!!

RUDD

SUPER POSTER!!!!!!

It is a pity I am not a super angler or I may have one a few quid over the years in all the matches I have fished.

At one club where there are three lakes one above the other in a valley, the top lake always fishes best in matches.

I have never drawn it!!!!!!! In ten years of fishing there!!!!

I have only drawn the middle lake once (in a noted bream peg (none were caught in the whole match!!)).

And in the last 5 matches in a row have drawn 29 on the bottom lake and still couldnt get it right!!!

I have read articles by TOP match anglers who say get as near to the front of the draw que as possible to maximise your chances of a good draw (you cant draw a good peg if they have already been drawn).

I have always done this and have never drawn a flyer!!!!

At least I talk a good talk on Anglers net!!!!

(and plenty of waffle!!!)

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

welcome to the elite :D

hopefully your posts dont cause the fuss mine do :D

i think there should be more categories maybe super dooper poster at 1000 , mega poster at 2000 , super mega poster at 3000 and prat get a life poster at 4000 etc

[ 03. April 2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters1:

... and prat get a life poster at 4000 etc

Oh Oh. :D
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Rudd,

The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end when I read your post, I`ve been running matches at my local water for the last 5 years the last 3 I can`t remember getting a decent draw (I take first draw)

Then it hit me after taking so much flack off my travelling partner I decided to put his name at the top of my draw sheet, this was 3 weeks ago, he has pulled out peg 2 (we try to leave peg 2 & 3 out if we can) the first 2 matches and peg 3 last Sunday :D I`ve drawn 3 fliers! can`t wait for this Sunday :P

as RUDD was on post 501 when he submitted his post its probably 500

seeing as your posts number 244 your a semi super poster :D

newt seeing your over the 6000 mark you are a "shucks my weiner doesnt function anymore ,i`l take up cross pond moderating some limey`s instead " poster :P:D

[ 06. April 2003, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters1:

welcome to the elite            :D    

hopefully your posts dont cause the fuss mine do            :D  

i think there should be more categories maybe super dooper poster at 1000 , mega poster at 2000 , super mega poster at 3000 and prat get a life poster at 4000 etc

What did I do wrong then, I am on 2838 posts at the moment :( as well as being a PAID UP member of ANMC :D

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Ah Alan, that is because we are members of the real super group

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic