June the 16th, what we all doing?

JDW

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16th working :(

17th I am getting presented with my 10 year service clock and plied with free booze somewhere in London :)

18th Stag do. paintballing all day, p!ss up that night (after friday night I may be a bit delicate all day) :(:P:):D

19th Charity match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have cancelled my place as do you really think I will be in any physical or mental condition after Friday and Sat?) :confused: :confused:

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I will pop down to the KAPS stretch of the River Beult at Yalding, with some maggot and worm and see what turns up.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I'll be on the Ouse below Newport Pagnell from Wednesday evening to be ready to have the first cast at midnight. Booked the 16th and 17th off work so 2 days barbeling on the Ouse, followed by some chubbing on the Ousel in Milton Keynes over the weekend. Looking forward to getting back on the rivers again.

Will

RUDD:

16th working :(

17th I am getting presented with my 10 year service clock and plied with free booze somewhere in London :)

18th Stag do. paintballing all day, p!ss up that night (after friday night I may be a bit delicate all day) :(:P:):D

19th Charity match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have cancelled my place as do you really think I will be in any physical or mental condition after Friday and Sat?) :confused: :confused:

You have got your priorities all wrong Rudd!!

I,ll be on the Lugg at hereford or Teme at worcester fishing for barbel and chub. Been watching them spawn for the last 3 weeks and seen some monster fish so can't wait.

Effort equals reward!!

I"ll be ousing after the chub and barbel with a mate who"s never caught the latter so fingers crossed??

"Dont **** in the pool,and then tell me you"ve swallowed some water".