Your weekend plans

Just out of interest Rusty, where did you get your bank stick from? I have one the same that I use but am after another and can't find the buggers anywhere. My local tackle shop stopped stocking them after I bought the last one. They are cracking bank stick. Nice and sturdy.

I'll pipe up before Rusty, Coppull anglers usually have those type of banksticks in stock. I've actually used one as my landing net staff when roving with the trotting gear for several years now.

Edited by Tigger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to a hectic few days of river fishing, I think a few days afloat char fishing are called for before I spend another week on the river. Isn't it hard being on holiday for 2 weeks. :D

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Due to a hectic few days of river fishing, I think a few days afloat char fishing are called for before I spend another week on the river. Isn't it hard being on holiday for 2 weeks. :D

lutra thats just cruel....you swine

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

How've you gone on Brian ? I reckon with this bit of rain flowing through you cleaned up :D

By the way....get some new waders or do you like that wet feeling in your tights :lol:

Just out of interest Rusty, where did you get your bank stick from? I have one the same that I use but am after another and can't find the buggers anywhere. My local tackle shop stopped stocking them after I bought the last one.

Same here, it's a couple of years old now, I tried to buy another for Wingham but had to settle for something shorter and less robust. Tigger has come to the rescue though :thumbs:

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

How've you gone on Brian ? I reckon with this bit of rain flowing through you cleaned up :D

By the way....get some new waders or do you like that wet feeling in your tights :lol:

I am tights, so i will hang them up to dry over the weekend and try to fix them next week. :)

The chub seem to have gone AWOL for me this week, but no shortage of other stuff and that bit rain has had the barbs munching well today.

ps. I'm liking that new rod. :thumbs:

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

:spiteful:

Good news heavy rain :yahoo: here so grass cutting will be delayed and we can get out onto the the Thames tonight hopefully ,Where i shall be targeting Carpbel at night and big Stripeys in the day B) .

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Good news heavy rain :yahoo: here so grass cutting will be delayed and we can get out onto the the Thames tonight hopefully ,Where i shall be targeting Carpbel at night and big Stripeys in the day B) .

Result!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!