Ireland, sinking to a new low!!!!!!!!!!

ThePiker

If any of you are thinking of visiting Ireland for your annual fishing holiday,particularly The Shannon region,I would suggest that you check out the web site of The Irish Pike Society, www.irishpikesociety.com and see just exactly what the Shannon Fisheries Board think of the very fish that you are traveling over to try and catch.I think you will be surprised, and totally disgusted. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should have added to click on the picture on the main page,then view the other pictures,Hybrids,Tench and Pike strangled to death.

And they call this management?..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

That is disgusting and cruel and I do not beleive that an organisation, who purports to protect pike is doing it./

That should not be happening.

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

can anyone tell me the reason why they do this? :confused:

how in any way can this be conserving the pike :mad: :mad:

Fly like a mouse

Run like a cushion

Be the small bookcase!!

It is not conserving the pike, it is needlessly and cruelly killing them, and for what reason...I havent the foggiest!

[ 28. May 2003, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Apache ]

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts