norfolk broads

ben88

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tetley, what is your local river?

Mine is the Waveney, bit hard going pike wise at the moment :(

I hope you are having better luck further down peter?

Fly like a mouse

Run like a cushion

Be the small bookcase!!

It is absolute crap LeeSox. And every other fish that I do catch has got some brain dead's dead bait trace in its gullet :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . 'Fraid your question has hit a raw nerve Lee. To be honest it is pitifull. The Waveney was, a few years ago, a mega pike water. Its been ruined.

LeeSox, the piking might be dire but the bream and roach fishing is excellent. No pike to eat them. Went to B.S.P. yesterday evening and fished through till this morning, great!! Scores of bream, some good big ones too!! Could have carried on but work beckons. I had to stop, the fish hadn't though.

Lee-sox:

Tetley, what is your local river?

Mine is the Waveney, bit hard going pike wise at the moment :(

I tend to like the bure, theres a place on the river where i am allowed to stay in horning but i do like it down at st bennetts abbey in ludham. Alot of good size bream just after dusk. Havent been river fishing for ages though

i feel i have to raise this point.

it seems to me that a few of you not naming anyname are being very harsh towards new pikeanglers, i agree that leaving traces in pikes gullets is bad but some of you are like i know lets condem anyone who wants to catch there first pike to death...wernt you lot all newbies once. alittle help nand advice wouldnt go amiss.

hmmmm really