Women Drivers..

:angry::angry:

I recently had my Car written off by a woman driver who forgot that when pulling off from a stationary position she needs to look over her shoulder.

My beautiful Mazda..................

Maybe she thought that looking over her shoulder would crack her foundation.

Then driving home after the incident another female driver decided to mount the kerb my side and drive head on at me...like come on.

Fact: My Wife passed her test so I took her for a spin to show her things to watch out for.

On a ration of 9:2 the errors were all commited by women, or cross dressers as my wife called them.

Women driver...pah!!!

Take forever pulling off from junctions. Sorry I need an invitation to pull off.

Totally drive at inappropriate speeds. 70 mph speed limit so lets drive @ 35 mph.

Sit there doing their makeup when traffic lights go green. Does my line look good?

Expect other drivers to be able to read their minds. Like come on you didn't know I was pulling off?

Today I watched a woman stop her vehicle on a train crossing completely blocking the barrier action. She then had the audacity to ask the Policeman why she was getting a ticket and penalty points.

Our Government creates Bus Lanes, Cycle Lanes and yet will not create a female driver lane....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you include your Mrs in that also mate. LoL

If so can i suggest you dont let her see your comments. OUCH it may hurt.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Argue all you want. However, you'd be hard-pressed to find documented proof that men are superior to women as drivers. But gender certainly impacts car insurance rates.

I have (had) a house full of both. All the evidence from my checking account points to young males having riskier driving habits than young females. Try adding a 16 year old boy to your insurance then add a girl. You'll think they made a mistake. I believe that may be changing in the 21st century. Anyone added one of each recently??

However, I too am prejudice, having been the worlds greatest driver. I don't trust women drivers.

That is until now. I am an "old" man. No longer worth a tinkers dam at driving. Watch out for women and old people!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone

i would have to agree with young guys being more of a risk because i cant really think the last time i seen a "Girl Racer" in a pimped out 10 year old corsa with a fog horn for an exhaust, tinted rear light clusters and with no consideration for other road users.

i can think of 3 "Boy Racers" i seen within 2 hours of each other on a 6 mile round trip to the office this morning.

though ive seen more women struggle with maneuvers and rather questionable decisions. im not being sexists either, i dont think. its just my observations over the past 5 years or so.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

My wife in most respects is typical of women drivers.

@ a Junction she seems to need an invitation before moving. :wallbash:

@ a roundabout signal on even though she is in a designated feeder lane.

Her driving in general is okay but she forgets that a car has 5 gears.

Like many women she can be unduly hesitant.

Like all women she has difficulty understanding where the fuel goes...lol

My Wife has seen this post. I am honest enough to tell her when she makes a mistake.

Anyway we have a rule that makes the marraige work...

if she always assumes I am right she can never be wrong...

works too.

Insurers offered me a £1,800 settlement which means if I accept I lose £2,000.

So I am up for the fight.

Hell, I didn't cause this.

Argue all you want. However, you'd be hard-pressed to find documented proof that men are superior to women as drivers.

Errrm, here is a typical womans car park. will this do? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

femalecarpark.jpg

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

There are a couple of motoring books I would recommend buying your wife/girlfriend/bit-on-the-side if you want a nice quiet Christmas. If you're lucky, the quiet period could last into the New Year :)

mapofbritain.gif

Bluecar.jpg

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

There are a couple of motoring books I would recommend buying your wife/girlfriend/bit-on-the-side if you want a nice quiet Christmas. If you're lucky, the quiet period could last into the New Year :)

:lol: i can see some of us will need to watch our backs in future.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

mapofbritain.gif

Bluecar.jpg

Love it and even the Wife is laughing at this one..

Wait!!! Omg what is that in your hand dear?? :unsure::(:unsure: