too much pressure

zedhead

zedhead

i hear your cry,

i fished as place poplauted with a lot of inexperienced anglers,i am going to fish it again,only at night when they aint there!

i also have found myself looking at out of the way spots,the classic negelected rivers and lakes all overgrown etc beleive me there are a few about and at least one will be worth the effort.

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeepster

i aint got time to sit here an argue i have to go to work.

your entilted to your opinions mate but in my'n you are wrong.

the nag isnt that bad the repro quality isnt that good(i should know i'm a mac operator and make very well known mags).but its there and avaible...more than anyother pred mag,thet articles are decnet enough,thought provoking,you cant knock dave lumbs little series on rigs nor can you knock other unknown writers that make the effort to put a good article togather,and get it in the mag.

i always thought teh target audience was predator anglers not whos on teh bloody forum!

anyway matter closed im off...bye bye..

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

i thought wed grown out of nappies jeepster, if you re-read the threads you will see that my initial post was met by your critisism and led me to tell you to f off, and for the sake of any children i appologise, however your comments about p+p readers and content where met by no hostility. I would still go fishing with you aslong as were not on any of my favorite haunts! I dont know if i can face being on my own mate.

my initial comment was the obvious one for anyone complaining of too many people fishing 'well stop fishing on those waters, or stop fishing for pike at all then' it's the one thing you can do to relieve pressure on heavily fished waters. it wasn't a criticism, it was a comment. one met with an overly harsh retort from you that not only i but others here found offensive.

you're going to need to master the basics of the english language, such as the difference between comment and criticism, as well as keeping your temper under control (i remember well your second post on here, berating people for not responding quickly enough to your first post asking for peoples favourite zander spots) if you want to make your dissertation a success.

[ 13. September 2005, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: jeepster ]

one way of securing your own fishing zed is to buy a stretch of river or canal, it's not that expensive and is a good way to have water you can develop and work with

jeeps,

il try and master the english language for my dissertation and keep my temper under control, especially if it pleases people such as yourself with superior intellect. If i remember rightly i was asking where zander where present, stretches of rivers not individual swims or spots.