Lidl special offers Monday 5th March

RUDD

Lidl have one of their Catch of the week things starting on Monday 5th March

OK - the tackle may not be everyones cup of tea but for an angler on a budget there may be a bargin to be had.

There is a 4bb freespool 3000 or 5000 reel with a spare spool and a three year manufacturers warranty for £15.00 that has caught my eye

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lidl have one of their Catch of the week things starting on Monday 5th March

OK - the tackle may not be everyones cup of tea but for an angler on a budget there may be a bargin to be had.

There is a 4bb freespool 3000 or 5000 reel with a spare spool and a three year manufacturers warranty for £15.00 that has caught my eye

ive picked up some decent stuff from there in the past ill drive by and take a look

the lure bag with eight compartment box's is excellent value at £19.99 ,and the landing net is great i've used one for my barbel fish for a few years now .and the starlights always sell well ,theres lure sellections which make great sacrificial lures for snaggy swims etc the reels are not too bad (actually better than some branded ones)

Lidl tackle sale

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

the lure bag with eight compartment box's is excellent value at £19.99 ,and the landing net is great i've used one for my barbel fish for a few years now .and the starlights always sell well ,theres lure sellections which make great sacrificial lures for snaggy swims etc the reels are not too bad (actually better than some branded ones)

Lidl tackle sale

That link didn't work for me. Try this one:

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg//lidl_u...=29094&ar2=

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I've had their bite alarms before and they're not bad. They're not lookers as they're quite bulky but reliable. Good bite alarm for the price.

Dave

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

them glow sticks are a bargain

R.E bite alarms, for the past 12 months ive used Shakespeare Fishing Cypry Digital Bite Alarm's

My mate has some £50 ones that are no better

Im glad ive got £80 change

Edited by cupra
tlc.png

The glow sticks are indeed a bargain........not that there is ever a chance of getting any in my area! Soon as they come out all the local scummy bootfair "dealers" buy the lot up and you see them on their stalls the next weekend rebagged and tagged at £2 for 10!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

All,

Hello from the morning coffee crowd. These are expensive but come well recommended.

If I understand correctly at coffee they come with a sticky glue on one side. Just slap them toward the top of the rod. (the 1.5 in. ones) Disclaimer, I may have misunderstood that "sticky" part. I don't see that mentioned on the site.

http://glowproducts.com/glowsticks/

As for me, I recommend the "glowing bunny ears" (in pink). For credit you can thank a guy we call Bowinkle. He's a crappie fisherman.

Phone

(maybe the bunny ears would go nicely with the "rod for the liberal angler" thread.

Edited by Phone