poledark

Just a couple of pics to test the picputupper,

First%20filling.jpg

First Filling

and this one 1%20week%20later.jpg

A week later

Den

[ 08. March 2003, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: poledark ]

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

LOL! I thought I had it bad with one stupid, fish-obsessed dog, but you've topped that :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton, my dogs love water, specially the old one (he is 14). I got the liner in place and filled it all up and the dogs just appeared as if by magic, peering into the depths,tails wagging and BIG grins on their faces.

Ferret, I am becoming a bit of a Gnome, now that all the hard work of clearing the original garden and levelling and landscaping the new, planting the new trees and shrubs, and humping soaking wet turfs from front to back and bending down to lay them and heaving myself up to get the next one (360 of 'em) (pause for breath) is over I will probably spend the rest of my life sitting in that little building.

That "hut" cost me £112 for materials, made it during the heavy frosts. Similar type in the garden centres range from £400 up to £850!

Today I discovered that at least one rat has made its home under the fibre glass top section of the waterfall!

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Den,

Where there's one there's bound to be another, and another and another.

I have just spent the last week feeding a whole bevy of the little dears. I thought about hiring them out as navvies, I can't believe how much soil they have moved in the last few days. They are actually living [were] in my neighbours garden, but using mine as the M1. Make sure your fishy food is well stored.

Colin

Koi Carp:

Looking good. You should get some minnow for it. Its always fun to watch minnows in shallow streams. :)

Yeah...feed a heron and keep it away from somebody elses pond :D:D:D

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

Elton:

LOL! I thought I had it bad with one stupid, fish-obsessed dog, but you've topped that :D

How about this one for being obsessed..he had even learnt to steer the boat :D:D:D

charlie.jpg

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

My dog is an RSPCA reject. He was one of only 20 odd survivors from over 300 at a puppy farm they closed down. He will not get in the car to go anywhere, we have to put him in to go to the vet once a year for vaccinations and he pants, shivers, and his tongue goes blue.

BUT, put the boat on the back of the car and he is first in. We now tow the boat to the Vets one a year.

:rolleyes: