Bite alarms

Sportsman

Result :P

I have just had an email from Phil and have ordered 3GFs alarms at 14.99 each

Great alarms at a great price.

My last set of GFxs cost me 25 quid for 3 and have lasted for years

Out of interest, how long did you have them and what happened to them?

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Nice one, any idea when his wireless ones will be out ? I don't want to replace my current ones really until the wireless versions are available.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Nice one, any idea when his wireless ones will be out ? I don't want to replace my current ones really until the wireless versions are available.

I'm in exactly the same position, wanting new ones but waiting till the GF wireless are launched before I part with some hard earned

I've just spoken to Phil and he'll be posting tonight.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Hi All,

Apologies for not keeping you all up to speed on the developments with the wireless system, it is because I am getting married in 2 weeks and I have been incredibly busy sorting all that out so the testing has temporarily gone on the back burner. One thing I would like to ask is if you are interested in a set of wireless units when they are completed could you just briefly reply to this. I am trying to gauge demand for the units as the existing GFs & GFx have seen a really big sales slump. I was talking to Steve earlier and mentioned to him that I believe alot of people would rather buy a set of Chinese made alarms for maybe £40 for 3 alarms and a receiver that may or may not work for long than buy my units. I have aready spent quite alot of money to develop the wireless alarms to have all the functionality requested from members here and just want to make sure I am not doing it all in vain.

Phil

Hi Phil,

No you're not, too many people on here have recommended the GF Alarms and I would definitely be up for a wireless set.

PS - Hope your forthcoming wedding goes well

Edited by jedibond

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I have just contacted you about buying 3 GFs alarms.

I don't really have a requirement for a wireless connection as I tend to sit next to my rods when I am fishing and should I need something like that I have a GF wired receiver that works perfectly well.

Good luck with the wedding

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Hi All,

Apologies for not keeping you all up to speed on the developments with the wireless system, it is because I am getting married in 2 weeks and I have been incredibly busy sorting all that out so the testing has temporarily gone on the back burner. One thing I would like to ask is if you are interested in a set of wireless units when they are completed could you just briefly reply to this. I am trying to gauge demand for the units as the existing GFs & GFx have seen a really big sales slump. I was talking to Steve earlier and mentioned to him that I believe alot of people would rather buy a set of Chinese made alarms for maybe £40 for 3 alarms and a receiver that may or may not work for long than buy my units. I have aready spent quite alot of money to develop the wireless alarms to have all the functionality requested from members here and just want to make sure I am not doing it all in vain.

Phil

Hi Phill

I have gardner atts alarms and 2 nash sirens and I like them very much.

My mate recently bought 2 of your alarms on my recomendation based on what I read here.

He has had cheap chinese alarms that had a reciever but gave the same alarm noise for a small movement as a full blown run. They are now in the back of his shed.

He wants to fish all night with me but does not want screaming alarms to wake him up but wants like my gardners do and have a quieter noise but next to his ear.

I think there is a market for the real thing at reasonable cost.

Incidentally the nash sirens have a label on the back saying made in china.

regards

john