Fortnightly Comp 04 October 12

Manxman

Subject, anything you like as long as its taken in the night time.

My contribution, a barramundi weighing 50lbs (22.7 kg) and measuring 45 inches (114 cm)

6AMBarra.jpg

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Well the winner is Snakey1 with his hot air ballons, great composition and colours, an excellent photo from Bobj with that Barramundi.

Rob's sunset, just think of the photo you could have taken if you'd have walked up Pendle Hill :D :D great colours.

A great pity we don't have a few more entries, as looking back lots of you have cameras, why not give it a go? Get's you out a bit too.

So Snaket1 what's your plan for the next comp.

Well the winner is Snakey1 with his hot air ballons, great composition and colours, an excellent photo from Bobj with that Barramundi.

Rob's sunset, just think of the photo you could have taken if you'd have walked up Pendle Hill :D :D great colours.

A great pity we don't have a few more entries, as looking back lots of you have cameras, why not give it a go? Get's you out a bit too.

So Snaket1 what's your plan for the next comp.

Hi Manxman I was thinking of using HDR as the competition subject but its not fair on those who don't have the software to produce HDR images so I think the subject of the next two weeks compo will be "Flight".

It is a pity we don't get a few more, I'm guilty myself this time, I tend to take pictures while I'm out rather than go out to take pics so night was always going to be tricky, I did make a couple of attempts but took nothing worthwhile, (especially after seeing the balloons) was going to have another go last night but it was persisting down.

Flight I may be able to handle more easily, I'll certainly continue to have a go.

Well done Snakey, nice pic.