in or out

barry luxton

desperate measures mate, i still like the daily stars nipple count though.

more on the euro dream bubble, has it burst or is this the beginning. this is around the same time as my last link, like the labour government once said, things can only get better.

Eurozone finance ministers this week agreed to give Spain an extra year to get its budget deficit down to 3 per cent, and relaxed this year's target to 6.3 per cent.

However, even that easier target is seen difficult for the country to reach. Ten-year Spanish bond yields - the best indicator of Spain's credibility as a sovereign borrower - were trading near the 7 per cent level that triggering an upward spiral in yields for bailout recipients Ireland and Portgual.

Italian yields hovered around 6 per cent.

But Rajoy has insisted the country would not need a full-blown state bailout.

No idea where you get that from Barry, but it is garbage. Ten year bonds are at half that price.

so spains doing really well in the euro then, hows the employment? and what are the uk missing re the euro?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

a foto tells a thousand stories or are they doctered. Errm exaggerations now im sure we have discussed that on another topic close to an airport, close to spain, somewhere. :punk: sorry captain, couldn't resist.

No but the photos are from the Asturian miners strike 8 months ago, however have been used to supposedly illustrate everything from "food riots" to god knows what.

As far as the "airport without planes"...The airport cost 138 million euro..BUT is currently being sold for a profit at 200 million euro, due to open in June creating between 1200 and 1400 jobs. See link

http://www.abc.es/local-comunidad-valenciana/20130109/abci-venta-aeropuerto-castellon-201301091521.html

Thanks for the link to the D. Mail though, it demonstrates perfectly the garbage you are fed daily under "news"...And the reality which the rest of us have.

Also reminds me why despite being able to make good money, i don't bother with UK press agencies.

Not sure why you are so concerned about the economy in Spain though?? When all the European papers are talking about the UK slipping into a third recession??

I told you Barry, gutter press ho ho ho, only the spanish press tell the truth, maybe thats a throwback to the days of dictatorship with dear old Franco

Not sure why you are so concerned about the economy in Spain though??
When all the European papers are talking about the UK slipping into a
third recession??

Wow thats a class diversioanry tactic if ever there was one, ho ho ho

Maybe the european governments are realising that if Great Britain go into a tripple dip they { european governments } will slip deeper into debt.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

barry,

Started by Barry Luxton - THIS - thread.

"EU: In or out?" (cut and paste 100% of post #1)

Our local unemployment is below 4%. Factor in the "cronically unemployeed" and unemployment is less than 1%. What's that got to do with "jobs in America"?

Same deal the direction you insist this thread go. Your question has become or maybe always was intended to be a rhetorical platform.

Martin Schulz, president of European,Parliament and German MEP; Herve Mariton, French conservative MP; Emma Bonino, vice-president of Italian Senate; Ulf Sverdrup, head of Norwegian Institute of International Affairs; Derk-Jan Eppink, conservative Belgian MEP; Hugo Brady, Irish research fellow at Centre;
for European Reform; Radek Sikorski, Polish foreign minister.

From what I read of all these politicians (just so you know, I’ve listed them) they think it would be much better if British politicians made a patriotic, British argument about the usefulness of the EU to Britain rather than criticize and find fault with other EU countries and their internal domestic policy. You seem quite good at telling these folks what you DON’T want and they seem to agree. They would like to pick and choose just the good parts of the EU as well.

For example your press says, “twenty nine million Bulgarians and Romanians will gain the right to live and work unrestricted in Britain in 2014 under European “freedom of movement” rules with the EU”. Yet your Home Office (whatever that is(?)) posted 80,000 plus jobs in 2 ½ years that Bulgarians and Romanians qualified for. “[of the]…81,476 jobs in Britain. Of these, 16,348 offers were in tourism and hotels, 15,385 were au pair and babysitting jobs, 8,650 were restaurant and catering jobs, 4,169 were in sales, 1,547 in household cleaning and maintenance, and 1,147 in transport, which includes chauffeuring and taxi driving.”

Maybe you need a few Mexicans and South Americans. We can’t fill those jobs without these immigrants. Flag waving Americans are on unemployment and don't want them.

I didn't think I would comment, but have changed my mind. I for one believe you would be better off in the EU. You are our most trustworthy “European” partner (you are European even if you don't want to be) and could at least influence the outcome of events that – to this poor boy – seem unavoidable.

Phone

Edited by Phone

barry,

Started by Barry Luxton - THIS - thread.

"EU: In or out?" (cut and paste 100% of post #1)

Our local unemployment is below 4%. Factor in the "cronically unemployeed" and unemployment is less than 1%. What's that got to do with "jobs in America"?

Same deal the direction you insist this thread go. Your question has become or maybe always was intended to be a rhetorical platform.

Martin Schulz, president of European,Parliament and German MEP; Herve Mariton, French conservative MP; Emma Bonino, vice-president of Italian Senate; Ulf Sverdrup, head of Norwegian Institute of International Affairs; Derk-Jan Eppink, conservative Belgian MEP; Hugo Brady, Irish research fellow at Centre;

for European Reform; Radek Sikorski, Polish foreign minister.

From what I read of all these politicians (just so you know, I’ve listed them) they think it would be much better if British politicians made a patriotic, British argument about the usefulness of the EU to Britain rather than criticize and find fault with other EU countries and their internal domestic policy. You seem quite good at telling these folks what you DON’T want and they seem to agree. They would like to pick and choose just the good parts of the EU as well.

For example your press says, “twenty nine million Bulgarians and Romanians will gain the right to live and work unrestricted in Britain in 2014 under European “freedom of movement” rules with the EU”. Yet your Home Office (whatever that is(?)) posted 80,000 plus jobs in 2 ½ years that Bulgarians and Romanians qualified for. “[of the]…81,476 jobs in Britain. Of these, 16,348 offers were in tourism and hotels, 15,385 were au pair and babysitting jobs, 8,650 were restaurant and catering jobs, 4,169 were in sales, 1,547 in household cleaning and maintenance, and 1,147 in transport, which includes chauffeuring and taxi driving.”

Maybe you need a few Mexicans and South Americans. We can’t fill those jobs without these immigrants. Flag waving Americans are on unemployment and don't want them.

I didn't think I would comment, but have changed my mind. I for one believe you would be better off in the EU. You are our most trustworthy “European” partner (you are European even if you don't want to be) and could at least influence the outcome of events that – to this poor boy – seem unavoidable.

Phone

No reason you shouldn't comment Phone..Even your president was so concerned by Cameron's direction that he took the highly unusual step of making a public statement on the matter directed to him....Which along with similar from Germany the main European powerhouse and the British CBI and his own minister of growth he ignored.

No one on here has commented on how the value of the pound against the euro has plummeted since his speech?? Of course that will make any exports cheaper, but im really not sure what manufactured goods are exported in quantity to offset the much higher prices that are now having to be paid for imports.....And especially the huge amount of food that is imported.

Higher prices for food, affecting families, pensioners and the vulnerable most.......... certainly not the likes of Cameron with his millions.

A direct result of his speech.

Im hoping for the sale of those same people that the value does not drop dramatically when those pirates of the ratings agencies drop Britain's credit rating as they will shortly.

Edited by captain cojones

No but the photos are from the Asturian miners strike 8 months ago, however have been used to supposedly illustrate everything from "food riots" to god knows what.

As far as the "airport without planes"...The airport cost 138 million euro..BUT is currently being sold for a profit at 200 million euro, due to open in June creating between 1200 and 1400 jobs. See link

http://www.abc.es/local-comunidad-valenciana/20130109/abci-venta-aeropuerto-castellon-201301091521.html

Thanks for the link to the D. Mail though, it demonstrates perfectly the garbage you are fed daily under "news"...And the reality which the rest of us have.

Also reminds me why despite being able to make good money, i don't bother with UK press agencies.

Not sure why you are so concerned about the economy in Spain though?? When all the European papers are talking about the UK slipping into a third recession??

mornin, Libia, There having a civil war at the mo, what do they want with a holiday ariport, it was buit for expansion of the area, who's gonna fill it the brits and the germans? :icecream: any way it's a proposel at the mo could fall through at the last moment, if your spanish press reporting is correct. Ahh the spanish economy, you missed my request for jobs info, swerve? however as you are constrained by the straightjacket euro, i was looking at a comparrison between the two countries, you come out with a flat lined uk economy. Yes we are all in it together, the major problem with the uk, is that the euro mainland has no money,your not buying anything, the uk is being held back by the very poor europeon partners. Spend some of that money you have squirriled away, make a poor brit rich.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Fone, i have also asked the question, ignored, does the europeon dream have a plan to get out of the mess they have created. The answer to that is to take on and invite another two countries in. Now the question re improvement to the dream is are these two countries contributers or will they be the needy. More of the same. You can work that out.