Sweets from days gone by

Tyke

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was collecting footie cards in the 70's and I remember the chewing gum being gorgeous,never found another chewing gum as nice. :)

PS swap you Colin bell :D

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

Townlad:

Yes, I saw that feature on Look North tonight.

Absolutely disgraceful, he doesn't sell them to under 18s (allegedly) but the damn things are on display for kids to see.

Owt to make money. Deserves his shop burning down the irresponsible fool.

They are not exactly new you know. They have been on sale for at least the last 10 years. They are flavoured with industrial hemp; the stuff they grow by the acre in Essex and Kent. They make high quality paper (banknotes) and rope from the fibres. No THC in it at all.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I remember them. McCowan's penny caramels anyone?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Texan - chocolate covered chewy nougat.

Treets, are they Minstrels now?

Tutti Fruttis, there's loads of em left to mention.

Poor Bens

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

As told by Toby (Bill Oddy) You can still buy Topics Terry, but yes I remember the advert.