Non Existent Car Lights !

tinca steve

I drove 4.7 miles from the Pub (where I had Tea :( ) after having a very nice meal to notice that several cars passed me when leaving the car park with defective lights so she who must be obeyed and myself decided to count said vehicles with defective front or rear lights, In that 4.7 miles we followed or passed no less than 39 !!!!!!!!

We are near Waltham Abbey :bigemo_harabe_net-165: .

My question is :- Is this the same everywhere ????

THE MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE.
IT ONLY WORKS PROPERLY WHEN IT IS OPEN.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do a count the next time I'm having a cigarette out the kitchen window. I have noticed a lot recently, they must not check their car over and leave it to the m.o.t or the plod pull them.

Maybe the practical test should cover a little more than "what is the minimum legal tread depth"

I used to check my lights, maybe once per week when I had the car.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

It's the same up here, I'm noticing more and more 'one eyed willys' as they are known around here, with just one headlight working. I sometimes think it's a motor bike coming,until they get closer.

Another thing is misaligned head lights, when they are coming towards you, or following, it's like they've got full beam on, shining right in your eyes. Worse still if it's those bloody xenon bulbs.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Wheres the coppers when you need em eh.

Easy money targeting the illegal motorist. bloody coppers never there when you you need em. :busted_cop:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

same here, loads of cars with defective lights, even more with defective drivers that don't understand when the lights should be on, and that seem to believe using headlights rather than sidelights will not increase the electricity bill!

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

I often wonder if some cars have electric meters fitted in them. Nick, and whether it's just a case that the driver has no 50p's left :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Even better, the posh top of the range cars never seem to come with indicators, must be a bummer paying a lot of money for a top of the range bmw and find out theres no twinking lights on the bugger.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The 3 most annoying light issues with cars:
Aftermarket HID kits, they have no projector so scatter the ultru bright light everywhere blinding you (also btw are not road legal)
People driving with their foglights on when its not foggy
Cars with only a nearside headligh bulb on country lanes

Got to add the 4th.... Not F*****G indicating!

Edited by viney

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

In Asda car park last Friday. A very expensive looking Porche was parked in the disabled bay. No disabled parking permit on show. An older chap pulled up and we exchanged words, i'll fettle the bugger he said, his wife was in a wheel chair BTW.

He then proceeded to block the car in, ha ha ha. My wife and i waited for a good 10 minutes, then this dogs dinner sort of chic came over to the car. Ha ha, she could not get in the motor and started to moan, i said " your not supposed to park there love, disabled motorists have priority " but i was only in for an half hour. Plenty of other spaces i said.

She then went to the customer services and asked the operative to hail the owner. He sure did take his time to get there. Bet that individual wont park the Porche there any more.

That is another gripe for me. ggrrrrrrrrrrr irespansible car drivers,who think they can park anywhere. And nine times out of then the car is an expensive model.

“Vescere bracis meis”