Favorite You Tube at the moment

Great stuff. I saw the Who a few times..In London at a place called Hammersmith odeon, at Wembly football ground and also at a football club called Charlton.

I was lucky when i was much older to work for a weekend with their music company called eel pie. Fantastic band.

Saw them at Kings Hall Belle Vue Manchester in the seventies, all I can say of all the groups I have seen they were absolutely blistering, my ears were ringing for days after :punk:

Edited by rob.imk2

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

The worst act was gillan ,so bad the bar was packed whilst he was on ,we had fun chucking empty "jr" beer ( if thats the right term for the muck) cans at him we smuggled in

Saw some great acts at the rainbow and other london venues and at leas cliff hall folkestone ,i think i saw one later famouse group at tofts a long gone kids (youth) club where i had free entry as i knew the owner

The best visual group whos name i forget had a spectacular light show and a song called caveman sam or words to that effect ,then the spoiler was slade and wizard both overated groups

Still not tired of this yet and theres a copper at the end (i presume it is in that uniform and gun obsessed country) anyone could leave behind when chased

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The worst act was gillan ,so bad the bar was packed whilst he was on ,we had fun chucking empty "jr" beer ( if thats the right term for the muck) cans at him we smuggled in

Saw some great acts at the rainbow and other london venues and at leas cliff hall folkestone ,i think i saw one later famouse group at tofts a long gone kids (youth) club where i had free entry as i knew the owner

The best visual group whos name i forget had a spectacular light show and a song called caveman sam or words to that effect ,then the spoiler was slade and wizard both overated groups

Still not tired of this yet and theres a copper at the end (i presume it is in that uniform and gun obsessed country) anyone could leave behind when chased

I agree although Gillan is one of my favourite singers the group was bloody dire apart from the bass pla

yer

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

I agree although Gillan is one of my favourite singers the group was bloody dire apart from the bass pla

yer

I saw him at guildford ,as he changed the group members every five minutes the base player you saw may not be the one i saw!

Another good venue for unknown groups was a pub at whitehill near bordon ,several ways overland going home so the coppers missed you way over the limit going home ,we could have sworn we saw a young kim wild there but perhaps it was beer goggles

Having just checked both dates of gillan and that muck jr beer (incase that was a dream) ,if thats "premium" beer i feel sorry for yanks ,it was sweet and tasteless muck ,mind you we were bulmers traditional chaps but 5 gall containers more difficult to put in your crash helmet under a scarf

Another not so good live act is meatloaf ,you get soaked in sweat 3 rows back ,not a good sight but at least he tries hard

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled over this vid this evening.

It just made me feel good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID34lX_4m5I

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

brilliant but has he to much sparetime?

now if i were an american i would be this american ,great accent not to much american ,great layback attitude and occasionally a dog on a string ,standbye! its gravediggermax ,standbye

ps dont mention chicago ron to my daughter

Edited by chesters1