Bush and Blair "Help us out Newt"

Zinky

So if Bush is telling this to the yanks, whats Blair telling us.

Anyone for the latest conspiracy thing to come out of America.... wouldn't

suprise me if it's true:

Here you go

Newt can you help the Brits out with this one

:confused: :confused: :confused:

[ 08 April 2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Dragonbat ]

Anglingforums Intersite Challenge Champions 2003 and 2004 http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

http://www.total-fishingclub.com

Dragonbat - I haven't the foggiest notion about this but I do have to say that series of photos made me really curious.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Wasn't it one of your Brit poets who once wrote something like:

"They recon ill who leave me out,

When me they fly, I am the wings."

Boeing couldn't have left off anything important like wings and tail on this one - surely someone would have noticed? Of course, I don't know much about air planes or poetry.

DaveK

Not in very good taste this one lads

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Apparently the book this is from has become the fastest selling book in France for years. It sold out the first print run in minutes and has sold more than most block-buster fiction books do!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Gullible Frogs - this rumour as been circulating on the internet for weeks. Checkout any of the Urbanlegends sites - particularly www.snopes2.com which did an excellent rebuttal back in March (Including showing pictures of aircraft debris on the pentagon lawns). Twas also reported by the BBC last week...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/eur...000/1907955.stm

Chris

[ 08 April 2002, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Chris Plumb ]

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

I've been doing a little reading on this. I had to wonder about the shape and amount of damage to the building.

Turns out the Pentagon was a WWII construction project and contains no structural steel - which was all being used for repair of warships.

Instead, the walls contain a massive amount of hardened concrete to give structural strength in lieu of steel.

So the walls are much harder and much more massive than is usual. Not surprising the aircraft didn't penetrate deeper. As it is, the fact it went thru nearly to the center courtyard is impressive enough.

No way a truck with explosives could have penetrated that far without doing much more damage to the outer walls.

As to the rest of the story - photos and all - I really haven't a clue. Doctored? I seriously doubt that since the building that houses around 20K staff and many of them got a good view at the time, a hoax of this sort could survive.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Seems to me the initial impact is where the sand is being dumped. I believe the wings followed the impact into the building. Sort of sucked in if you will. This is just from memory during the event. Something could have gotten through my steel trap of a mind but I doubt it. Also I remember a crane holding what appeared to be an aircraft engine the next day. (?)

Phone

Did anyone else notice the little green two legged thingies in the photos?

[ 11 April 2002, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: phonebush ]