Is this the perfect bivvy?

Peter Waller

will you lot just take a look back through this bloody thread, we've got felching, Leon getting into bondage! (well he winces as Al ties the knots!!), Budgie talking about aids that you can grasp as you slip under the covers and carefully inserting tools, Tel talking about anals, penertration and intimate things, its disgustiing i tells thee totally disgusting (is there a club you have to join??).

Now look ere Alan, we all know you're bloody lying, every mother in the country will tell (no not you tel i mean the other kind of tell...erm i think??) you that it makes you go blind not numb, well it can make you go numb but not perminantly and definetly not in the fingers/hands, well i don't think it does...............aww gawd i'm all bloody confused now

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUDGIE:

Alan you have issues............serious issues        :D      :D  

Good job Newts fast asleep other wise this thread would have been locked by now!   :D  

:D:D:D:D

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Alan Stubbs:

My other half is seriously dyslexic ...

Has she joined D.A.M. (Mothers Against Dyslexia)?

[ 10. February 2005, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Ah good afternoon stout sibling! I presume you are just in from work? Had to abort todays fishing mission as I apear to have broken my little toe when I stubed it on the washing machine this morning!Doh :mad:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

BUDGIE:

Ah good afternoon stout sibling! I presume you are just in from work? Had to abort todays fishing mission as I apear to have broken my little toe when I stubed it on the washing machine this morning!Doh        :mad:      :(

Our house has a dishwasher....Me! I get some peace and quiet that way.

In return, the washing mashing wears a dress. Stubbs thus has no Stubbed toes

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

BUDGIE:

Had to abort todays fishing mission as I apear to have broken my little toe when I stubed it on the washing machine this morning!Doh  

:D:D:D:D:D

What again first of all it was the tool box what next? :D:D:D

[ 10. February 2005, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Burgess ]

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

BUDGIE:

Good job Newts fast asleep other wise this thread would have been locked by now!   :D  

And seconds later he responds that is worrying.Newt do you sleep with one eye open or have you some kind of ribbon cable or patch lead tyhat hooks up your PC to your pace maker to alert you of dubious posts? :D At least we can all rest assured that all the time you are a Mod AN will be safe :P:)

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

LOL - Budgie, I posted at 12:39 (so just after noon). I'm off to work in another couple hours and decided it might be good to wake up.

Note that I'm much more likely to lock a thread for being nasty (as in rude/hurtful) than merely a bit ribald. I sometimes think John S. despairs of ever making a proper mod of me. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President