LAID AT LAST !!!!!!

littlefeathers

For the past 5 months I've had a stack of laminate flooring waiting to be laid in my kitchen/diner, having never laid it before I put off the task for as long as I could, as I had apparently bought the glue flooring and not the click together, so say making the job harder for myself. Anyway, a few days ago, I started this job, I made a few minor mistakes along the way, one of them being a cut under the fridge, which, when you opened the door opps, there was a slight miss - not a problem thou, cut a piece to fit and waaaa hey, not only did it fit, it hardly shows. I have now just finished off the edges with mastic and if I say it myself am very pleased with myself. :D:D

can you do some for me ,i`l do my bit and remind you when the kettle boils :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1, no problem doing ur's and no problem making the tea either, just as long as you supply the biscuits :P and depending on what day of the week it is - a crate or 2 of wine

ajp - with reference to 'I thought this topic was going to be about cobblers conjugals' the floor has been christened :D

littlefeathers:

ajp - with reference to 'I thought this topic was going to be about cobblers conjugals' the floor has been christened :D

What filthy, dirty, lucky b****r was that, the cat?

Jim Roper

http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

http://www.searchlineuk.com/FishList.htm

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

i sense a seething sexual tension whenever women post on here :D are there lots of mid life sportscar wearing chaps chomping at the bit ,at least i only offered to put the kettle on :D:D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I've never worn a sports car Chesters1,or chomped any bits.

Mid-life? well it means I'll have to go well past the 100.

I do like BISCUITS though. :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Originally posted by Tyke:

[QB]Click together is best....faster to lay.

And when you christen it you end up against the wall......no matter where you started

Ok in summer but a bit chilly on the arse cheeks in winter.

--------------------------------

I obviously went for the slower lay then!!!! :D

'And when you christen it you end up against the wall' It does'nt take much effort to get from one end of the room to the other, one shove and your all over the place. :D

Was my heading slightly misleading then !!!! opps, how on earth did I manage that

Yes indeed, your heading was a tad misleading, my friend.

Two weeks now and I haven't even laid a floor. Still thoroughly enjoying the young, free and single life, well....two out of three ain't bad!

Perhaps I'll pop over this weekend for a slide about.

Kettle? No, a bottle of Sunflower oil would surely be much more fun. :D

Help me unhook these, please.