Are we cliquing up?

Newt

Jangar. Hello to you.

I`m mostly in a clique of my own. Most of my postings rarely have more than 2 or 3 answers. Some never get replied to ever!!

I think your posting on theft from your shed of tackle didn`t need an answer. Sorry if I`m wrong. I, personally took it as a wake up call?

For myself. I`ll only add my twopenneth if I can add something to the posting, or completely disagree with the poster. I`m afraid that the subject of burglary is not something I can make anymore pointedly than you did.

Please keep posting if you keep a watch on this site? Not even Kylies backside got many replies. I`m still transfixed by it!!

:rolleyes: Paul. :rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul , hello to you.

It was not my shed that got broken into mate, it was another member's.

As i have said Paul i dont care if i get one or 100 replies.

Tight lines and big cod to you Paul

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Jangar, I'm not saying if you are right or if you are wrong, BUT I do say you have the same right as everybody else, and that is to express your opinion.

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

Jangar,

I think newt was talking, about the coarse fishing forum when he refered to unanswered posts, just a cursory look at the sea anglers page reveals 10 unanswered posts since the 28 October, and thats just one page. so where is your gripe? You could even be a sea angler like Spasor. :D:D

[ 09. November 2002, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Nugg ]

Yep nugg got it one, i am a sea angler at heart, :D:D

My reply to this post is my oppinion, wether you like it or not that is your option.

I/we were asked a question and i answered.

Gripe, no gripe with me nugg, just giving my oppinion.

Wishing you and all at A/NET tight lines

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I'm still recovering from the shock of finding out that you get paid :)

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.