Myra Hindley Dead

Elton

Quit true Steve, I unfortunatly get a bit "wound up" on this type of thing.

We all have our own views, I still think that a quick death is to good for them. as you say is it the same for all murderers, they should all be classed the same I know, but we are a mostly all bit "soft" if that is the correct word or phrase as the victims were children I am unsure, but that is my personal feeling.

If you see where I'm coming from, which I am sure you do.

This type of thing is not the way to do any thing in the civilised world, they deserve to "rot in hell" or worse than that if it is at all possible.

Right get off my soap box now.

I'm a peace-full type of guy really just not very happy with this type of evil £$%^&*! to live in the real world or any other world for that matter. :mad: :mad:

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only say that I fail to see why any credence is given to this "Thing" and the timely passing of her from this life to who cares where!! Only thing that I can say is WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

From whats been said in her last few moments she cried & asked for her mum, just like Lesley Ann Downey did as the murdering b@stards killed her & tape recorded it.

The body is under police guard untill the cremation in cambridge (hopefully her soul will be burning as well as her body).

What i can't understand is why they are spending taxes guarding a rotting corpse that should actually be taken to the moors & buried the same as the victims were.

Why allow something like that to desecrate consecrated ground??

If it was upto me i'd have her head mounted on a pyke & displayed on Tower bridge (well the damned yanks have got London bridge)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Oh well see the cremation has taken place tonite,would be nice to think that there is a letter with her solicitor divulging (thats a long word for me)the whereabouts of the still missing bodies.

nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

i am a trifle confused about all the police involvement ,one white van going into a crematorium is much like another ,what were the police afraid of ??? was it that someone may try and kill her :confused: or was it that a few cops wanted their faces on telly so we knew they did exist and wern`t just figments of the populaces imaginations :)

i always also thought that murderers were supposed to be buried (or scattered) on unholy ground usually within the prison grounds :confused:

[ 20. November 2002, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson