Aims for the year?

seph

John

Hope you feel well soon and are able to get on the banks soon. It just makes me realise how lucky I am to be well and to be able to fish virtually when I want. Good luck for the future

Paul

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 20lb pike is my aim, from the river Tees 16.5 best from the river. Sick of hearing about course/Match anglers catching 20 plus fish and throwing them up the bank. There are a lot of pike anglers who would love to catch a 20 and get joy from watching it swim away.

They are harder to catch up North

Tench a big fat tench, pb currentley 11lb 4ozs so its got to bigger than that, failing that ten ten pounders in one session will do, dreaming again!

just one more cast then I'am off home

My Goals,

Get out fishing more! working a 24/7 shift patten along with having a young family ruins your fishing!

I have a cunning plan that involves getting my oldest (5) hooked on tench fishing

Other than that, I'd love to beat my tench P.B. of 5:12 and catch "something" in July when I fish a certain lake that featured in "Passion for Angling"!

Glenn(spindle) and I have plans to recreate the gudgeon match while we are there, hope the punt is still floating! (and I hope he is providing the bubbly)

Mat

Mat

My goal this year would be a 5lb Scottish tench.

If i make it to england this year, a 7.5lb tinca would be nice.

A high double Scottish carp would be nice, but I am not going out my way to catch them, as I would with the tench.

I have also got a weekend away in Scotland and hope to get a perch over 1.5lb. A fish of a pound would be very nice, the people I will be fishing with have never seen perch that big.