Plans for the weekend?

Rusty

The weather looks settled in most parts of the county, mild and a bit overcast, in short ideal angling weather so what are your plans.

I’ve had a sudden bout of enthusiasm so for those with Google Earth I’ll be found at these co-ordinates tomorrow.

51°23'25.72"N

1°12'43.96"W

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

I think I will be having a go for a river Perch tomorrow with a float and a worm. May have a go for a Roach in the dark too.

Hope everyone that is out this weekend has a cracking time, looks like a great 'soft' autumnal day.

' The "Dandy of the Stream", a veritable Beau Brummell, that is the Perch and well he knows it!' --The Observers's Book of Freshwater Fishes of the British Isles

Visit My Galleries

25 Brimpton road? Wish I could get out this weekend but no chance got far too much to do :( Good luck mate!

Maybe I'll surprise the occupants and pop in for a cup of tea. It should've been a river location

Maybe I'll surprise the occupants and pop in for a cup of tea. It should've been a river location

Mate the last couple you tried that with took out a restraining order remember :busted_cop: ,We are heading back tomorrow but will get a morning fishing in the kayak .....have been offered a bus pass for the following weekend to take the boat out for a boys weekend Perch hunting if you are available????

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

An early morning session on sunday will be my only chance. Margin float fishing for a late Tench most probably.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Nice swim, and though I aint fished THAT swim recently the venue has been kind to me this summer....

BTW - Sneaked a few hours on the river this afternoon - had a 5lb barbel on the float from here....

51 23 28 97/01 14 20 04

;)

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

intriguing stuff. How do you get GoogleEarth to reveal the coordinates?

Click on the yellow pin icon top left of screen to create a placemark and a box will appear showing the coordinates of the pin location. Drag the pin to the desired spot and then copy/paste the final coordinates. If you have Viney's version of Google Earth there's every chance you'll be directing people to private dwellings though :D

Gotta go, I'm already later than I wanted to be.