My new camera

Alan Taylor

Hi all,

I am now the proud owner of a digital camera.

It is a Trust 970Zpowercam, 3.3m pixies (if required) and loads of uses, 60 second video with sound (more than enough time for my mate). can be used as a camera for meetings through the computer, and loads more.

I wanted one because out of maybe 24 shots there are only ever a couple to be proud of, this way I can shoot away without worrying about the printing/developing/new film costs. I can now just put the selected pic onto the hard drive and print on my own photo paper with proper photo ink

then change the paper and ink for the usual office stuff.

The instruction book is simplicty itself which makes a change.

Trust.com have a site but I have not looked at it yet.

Bragging over :D

Alan(nl)

Oh can put pics/video on tv as well

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Just bought myself an Olympus 300 digi, WONDERFUL piece of kit. Bit concerned about taking it fishing though!!!!! Too expensive to risk damage and didn't come with a protective case.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Polly:

Just bought myself an Olympus 300 digi, WONDERFUL piece of kit. Bit concerned about taking it fishing though!!!!! Too expensive to risk damage and didn't come with a protective case.

They don't like salt water much. I managed to trash mine last week

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You chaps should consider getting one of these:-

Ewa Housings

Apart from stopping your camera getting wet and from smelling of fish (I still cant get the dryed up mullet mucus out of the cracks in my camera :D ), you can also submerge the camera totally safely in water to get some unusual shots when returning fish!!

They're not cheap, about £50 incl VAT, but cheaper than a replacement camera!!

Paul

I've had an Olympus C50 Zoom for about two weeks and am almost too scared to take it fishing (price).

There is, I believe, a means of taking underwater pictures with it, so it must be possible to protect it from water.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Polly:

Just bought myself an Olympus 300 digi, WONDERFUL piece of kit.

After a lot of playing around today I got the battery empty sign, inserted new batteries and go the same sign. Problem looming.

Sonja called the firm at 10 to 9 tonight and a new camera will be delivered in the morning at no cost. Now thats what I call service. The only time it goes to battery problem is when it is on camera mode, video and the rest are fine.

We brought a washing machine from the same firm, they delivered, installed it and took the old one away.

I just love this country but would still give my left nut to be home in the UK

Nite

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

quote:

Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

I just love this country but would still give my left nut to be home in the UK

Nite

Alan(nl) [/QB]

Hmmm and just what would you give to be sitting on a boat in the sound of mull?????
:D:D

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"