TSFSC (homeless branch)

mike edelvyz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike - welcome to you. Stick around. Post some.

After all, spending all your time on only one forum is like fishing only one spot. :)

And FWIW - you are welcome to post a real link on here if you want. Like http://www.anglingforums.co.uk/ and click on the Sea section.

[ 05. December 2002, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi everyone !

Thanks for providing a refuge for the TSFSC guys.

Direct link to where some of us are squatting is here

http://www.anglingforums.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=37

Sometimes difficult to load up. Crashed a few times...wonder why?

Thanks again anglersnet.

thongy

Bite alarms, carp rods, baitrunners, and braid. Great for big bass on beach. I'm bringing my sofa next .....

Guest stevie cop

Hi you lot. I've been on here since before I went to TSF, so I've got a different name. On here I'm Mario, on TSF I'm steviecops. I know davy holt and a few others have been on here for quite some time and may possibly know me. To all you others, welcome.

Hiya,

me thinks someone out there is out to get us.... just back from a weekend working on the boat.. come one here to catch up with life and waht happens... no anglingforums site.. oK me thinks minor technical hitch.. I'll go see if anyone is tacklerat's chat room... no chatroom.. not even a site.

wots going on????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"