Aitkens Diet

JackPike

Whats healthy about clogging up your arteries with more grease and fat in the name of weightlost. i could do to loose some weight so I cut out sugar, cakes, jam butties and most things that the aitkens diet reccomends that you eat!

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

I did the atkins diet for 2 weeks and lost 10lbs.

But i then carried on with a healty balanced diet.

Its a good diet to kickstart off losing weight.

Its true that carbohydrates make you feel hungry.

How many of us feel hungry after a few pints?

And how many of us reach for a packet of crisps a couple of hours after eating a chinese takeaway?

Both beer and chinese food are high in carbs.

A balanced diet is the best way forward but its not too bad eating meat, cheese,fish e.t.c and not feeling hungry and losing weight for a couple of weeks. :D

I have been following atkins now for 12 months and i have lost several stones in the process. I have never felt better and i owe it all to my own determination and this site.http://www.low-carbdiet.co.uk/ Feel free to have a browse round, and maybe you can make a little sense of how it actually works, ever heard the phrase "fight fire with fire"? Well in a nutshell, Atkins works on the same principle, dont forget, losing weight for some is a lifetime thing, Atkins is a complete change of eating habbits, and one that agreed with me at the time and still does, in our history books, we never saw a fat caveman. Hope the link helps you to decide once and for all that Atkins is not just a fad diet, and it actually works. Dave.

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.

bitsbobs:

I keep telling the missus to sod the diets and do some exercise instead.

Yeah, but it's the type of 'exercise' you're suggesting that is probably putting her off :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

spangles:

I have been following atkins now for 12 months and i have lost several stones in the process.

Mate of mine has done the same. Must admit, I'm tempted to do it for a short while to kick start a healthier lifestyle.

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE