Problems with the site?

*Ant*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when ever I try to use the browsers back button after reading a thread, it takes for ever.I'm getting a new machine soon so I suppose that will confirm my suspisions of a crap p.c

cheers,

rich

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail

I have broadband and yet, I find moving around the site can be very slow sometimes.

Also, if I use my "Back" button, I have to "refresh" the page I move to, otherwise it will not be showing the latest posts.

You get use to it after a while.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Thats exactly the same problem I have and i'm on broadband. I'm hoping that its the broadband that it to powerfull for this p.c and that a new one will sort it out.

cheers,

rich

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail

Cranfield:

Also, if I use my "Back" button, I have to "refresh" the page I move to, otherwise it will not be showing the latest posts.

You get use to it after a while.

This has been on here before, some time ago but I can't remember the answer. I still have to refresh.

No problems with speed though, still super fast.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Only just been able to get back on the site, this seems to be an intermitant problem, but only seems to effect AN.

OK whizz kids, here is what is coming up when I try and access the forums.

UNKNOWN HOST

Description: Unable to locate the server named "anglersnet.co.uk", the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again.

I'm on AOL and my OS is 2000 Pro, do you think I have this wormy/virus thingy? :confused:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Don't know what's causing it, but the internet is very intermittent for me at the moment.

Email across the world has doubled in the past two days, due to a couple of worms and routeing is out left, right and centre.

As far as the server goes, I now have a new account and am moving all my sites to a new ISP one by one - this one will be the last, as it's the biggest and I want to make the mistakes with the smaller ones first :D

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE