Kayack fishing....record catches in UK

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chappers - it's sorta like making a standard US country breakfast of eggs and bacon.

The chicken is interested. The pig is involved.

I'm interested.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

YY let me know if you got a reply to the PM you sent me...I think where I went wrong initially was that I sent you an 'email' not a PM...so I don't know if that means you've got it somewhere else!? :confused: :)

Let me know anyway

Cheers Art

Hi Art,

Glad we have the name sorted now

Ive been in contact with the Telegraph, and the Mail, they are more than happy to cover the forthcomeing event.

The Plague is being engraved as we speak.

As for the Dinner and dance tickets are going fast, so make sure your quota is covered.

Ive arranged for the coach to have a roof rack in place, for the Yaks.

The Hotel have no problem with wetsuits in the bar. :D:D:D

Cheers for now.

YY:)

Hi YY,

sorry I haven't been in touch since your reply...deperately trying to catch some fish with SM in tiny weather window!

A few tales to tell...with some pics...a new kayakfishing record breaking fish...rememeber there all records at moment so don't get too excited!!! :D

Anyway I have to go out for the evening but back tomorrow with a round up and I have secured the domain.

Cheers for now Tite Lines...go get a record!!!

Art :)